digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A greek myth story thing that I did for class

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

Code:
It was a nice, sunny day in Olympus, and all was beautiful. Aphrodite was roaming the fields of flowers, thinking about Ares, the God of Bloodlust, Even if she was married to Hephaestus, God of Blacksmiths and Fire. Although, she may not know it, but horrible things were going to happen. Hades, God of the Dead, Owner of the Underworld, was creating plans at that very moment, to capture Aphrodite, only to stir up trouble. He was a very bored man, and with Persephone gone for the 6 months to stay with her mother in Olympus, he didn’t have much to do. He had an original plan too, as he created a castle filled with various traps in the Underworld. Anybody who wanted her back would have to go searching throughout the Underworld, and if they happen to find the Castle, they’d have to go through it, avoiding all the traps that were in store for the poor fool. After about two days of planning, he went forth with his plan. He would capture the Goddess, and seal her up in a castle, where only the strongest and bravest would be able to find, and traverse through various traps set up by Hades himself. And that’s exactly what he did. He captured the Goddess, and sealed her up inside the castle, to where she could not get out herself.
After a day, or two, Hephaestus began to notice that Aphrodite was no where to be found. He searched, and searched but could not find her. His first thought was to go to Helios, but then he remembered the time when he caught Ares and Aphrodite in bed together. So, he decided it’d be best to talk to Ares about Aphrodite’s absence, since the two seemed to be close to each other. More then he and Aphrodite, even if they were married. He approached Ares in the afternoon. “Ares,” Hephaestus said, “Do you know the whereabouts of Aphrodite is?”
Ares was quick to respond, with a firm answer. “No, I do not know where Aphrodite is.”
“Well, seeing as she seems to be missing, and you two happen to be so close to each other, will you help me find her?” Asked Hephaestus.
“I will, but once we leave to find her, we shall not talk to each other until we find her.” Said Ares.
Seeing as they did not know where Aphrodite could be, they both went to Helios for answers, and Helios told them what had happened, and the castle that Hades had built, and stored Aphrodite away. And so it was, they both decided to go down to the Underworld. But before they went, Hephaestus crafted armor, and a weapon for him, to protect against the evil things that could go on in the Underworld.
They both traveled the road to the Underworld. It seemed like days to them, although it was really just a few hours. When they had gotten to the Underworld, they looked around for a castle. And sure enough, there was a small figure in the background that looked exactly like a castle. And so they went towards it. About a half hour later, they finally approached the castle. But, on the side, carved in big letters, said these exact words… ‘I’m sorry, but our Goddess is in another castle.’
Both of them grew furious, as they had been tricked by Hades. But that did not stop them, because when they looked again, there was another castle shaped figure in the background. And again, they set off for that one, hoping that they would not be tricked again. And sure enough, after another half hour, they reached the castle. And thankfully, There were no notes carved onto the castle. They went around the castle, which took about 10 minutes, and found the entrance to the gigantic castle, and went inside. There, they looked, and to there dismay, it was full of obstacles. But, of course they passed them. They didn’t complete it with ease, though. It proved to be a very challenging course, even to the two Gods themselves. When they got to the back of the castle, they had found Aphrodite. And of course, she was extremely happy. She had been locked up for days. When she was released from the cage, she ran out to hug Ares, but not Hephaestus. This of course, made him a very angry panda.
“What, your not going to hug me or anything? I’m your husband! I’m the one who asked Ares to help me find you!” Hephaestus said, angrily. 
“Alright then… How about this. You and Ares fight. It’s not to the death, though. If Ares wins, I’ll stay with him for an eternity. And if you win, I’ll stay with you for an eternity. Deal?”  said Aphrodite.
“Sounds good to me!” Said both men.
Ares picked up Aphrodite, and picked her up, leaving the castle, while Hephaestus followed. They both agreed they’d do there battle outside, in the underworld.
Aphrodite watched from the sidelines, hoping that Ares would win the battle.
They both got into a fighting from a distance. And then when Aphrodite yelled out ‘3…2…1’, they began an epic battle. At the end of the battle, Hephaestus won. He took back Aphrodite to there home. But ever since, they both competed in battles for the love of Aphrodite. And each time, it would be in the Underworld.
Now, every time Ares would win the battle, he would get to take Aphrodite to his home, but also somehow, make mountains form into inactive Volcanoes. And every time Hephaestus would win he would take home Aphrodite to his home, but also would spew flames into the sky in victory over Ares unconscious body, which would cause eruptions from the volcanoes that Ares had formed when he won battles. And an irrelevant fact, Hades, also never was punished for kidnapping Aphrodite.

Wooh-hoo. Greek mythology that I was supposed to write about.
Ornaments    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:26 am   Reply with quote

Enter key.
Use it so the story doesn't strain my eyes to read it. ;;
Teru Shouten    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations