digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

SPORE HELP PLX

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:09 am   Reply with quote

idk where this goes, so a mod can move it.

K, so I downloaded the game onto the computer, and then I couldn't get it open. The times I did get something to show up, it'd tell me things like "Spore need access to the internet to run, please make sure your computer is connected and try again." But then I found out it was blocked by firewall, and fixed that problem. But then it still wouldn't open! D: So we uninstalled it after about 2 hours of it being gay and us doing everything we could. ( If I do run out of installs, I'll just crack the disc in half and go get another copy with my warranty. >_> ) So when we installed it the second time, things seemed to be working better, but again Spore still wont open. D: I don't understand how to open it, and yes my computer meets all the requirements. D:
The Carmadox Party    
That would be your mother
Dino Piranha

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:07 pm   Reply with quote

THIS is the reason I don't want Spore, pretty much all my friends that have have it have the same problem, I cant help you with it, maybe someone else can, but I would recommend trying to perhaps read the instruction booklet (if it comes with one) but I'm not sure whats wrong with it, or i would recommend maybe trying to find some kind of guide on the internet, it might help.

~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

This is really pissing me off, someone help. D:
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support