digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Welcome to the Mario RPG fan club!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Mario RPG Fan club
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:03 pm   Reply with quote

I would like to thank you all for making the Mario RPG fan club the sixth most popular group in ALL of digibutter! It's also quite an accomplishement, compared to the groups that DID beat us, which are as follows.

1. Digital Butterfly Photographers with 51 members, created by Francis.

2. T.H.I.E.F. With 33 members, created by Tayl

3. awesome with 29 members, created by Geno

4 P.I.R.A.T.E. with 26 members, created by Vaati (We were the fifth most popular until Francis posted a link to it on the front page.)

5. The group where everybody is, with a lot of members, created by Vid Inferno. (Vid was posting links everywhere that automatically forced people into joining.)

Now, I have NO form of hatred toward any of those groups. (As a matter of fact, I'm in two of them. Would've been three, but I have an insect phobia.) As a matter of fact, he only put the names of their groups there to give them a round of applause. NOW GIVE THEM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE, OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOOOOOUUUUUL.

Anywho, now that I'm done cheering for others, and boasting, I decided to add afew features to the group.

Namely, there aren't going to be many, but they all cover a wide span.

Mushroom Kingdom Citizens:
Yoshi

Smithy's Creations:

Koopa Troop:

X-Naut Legion:

Cackletta's Beans:

Shroobs:

Count Bleck's servants

I am aware that these groups serve barely any purpose, except for showing your fandom for different games.... or something like that.

So.... discuss things from the Mario RPGs, and have an epic time here in the Mario RPG fan club.

NOW TO SING OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.
Well, not yet, but I could open up a national anthem CONTEST!
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups