digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I ISSUE A CHALLENGE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Mario RPG Fan club
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:22 pm   Reply with quote

Bwahahaha, you little runts! Alright, as you all know, Super Mario RPG is the Koopa King's territory. Therefore, he should be worshiped properly...by being the only guy allowed to attack!

You will now pay tribute to my file where, as soon as I got him, Bowser has been the only guy to attack, use magic, or use items. Mario and Mallow have been stuck with using the Goodie Bag over and over again...what morons! They should get medals for being such idiots!

You think you can do better than me? Hmph, tough chance, I'm already in Nimbus Land, and Bowser still dominates! I dare any of you losers to try to use only one character throughout the entire game, while the rest just defend or use useless items like Mystery Egg or Goodie Bag.

WEEP AT MY FEET, BWAHAHAHAHA!

...oh, and this group is awesome. ^^
Temple of I    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

I read a guide on how to do that today.

Congrats with GREAT FORCE for doing bowser! I mean, REALLY great force!

Mario is actually possible to do, because he's so strong. Quick and easy.

Mallow is actually pretty difficult, and you need to keep syrups at all times, and usually you have to use HP rain every single turn until the opponent runs out of FP.

Geno is actually pretty tough too, due to his low defense.

Princess toadstool is easy as hell. Long, but easy. The question is not "Will I win?" It is moreso? "WHEN WILL I FINALLY WIN THIS BLOODY CHALLENGE? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH."

Then bowser is..... Woah. All his spells are just about useless due to his magic attack, and you don't have any amazingly cheap things like healling, or super jumping.

Also, good luck on the axem rangers.

I was considering doing that. I'll probably do Mario first because I kind of fail.
PSI and more    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:38 pm   Reply with quote

Ha! The only thing that stops the Koopa King are those damn chest enemies! Damn Fautso and Carni-kiss!

Geno? Nah, Geno's pretty easy. I mean, at least you don't have to carry around your own private fridge of Yoshi-Aid with his Geno Boost.

Mario's obscenely powerful.

...oh, and of course, I'm avoiding using overly-cheap items. You know, Red Essence, Star Egg, Lazy Shell Armor...the works.

Good luck to all of you, may the jump shoes/cotton candy power/GENO WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL/perfection/cheap Therapy attack be with you.
Temple of I    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:43 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Ha! The only thing that stops the Koopa King are those damn chest enemies! Damn Fautso and Carni-kiss!

Geno? Nah, Geno's pretty easy. I mean, at least you don't have to carry around your own private fridge of Yoshi-Aid with his Geno Boost.

Mario's obscenely powerful.

...oh, and of course, I'm avoiding using overly-cheap items. You know, Red Essence, Star Egg, Lazy Shell Armor...the works.

Good luck to all of you, may the jump shoes/cotton candy power/GENO WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL/perfection/cheap Therapy attack be with you.
Hey, I played my latest playthrough of the game this weekend, and just finished.

I don't really intend to do that any time soon.... I just remembered I forgot to ban the geno whirl-exor trick on my own challenge.
PSI and more    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

It's not a trick! It's successfully disabling Exor's instant-kill protection!

...well, kidding, but, you know.

Ugh, Smilax is taking forever. I mean, he's not hard or anything, but MAN does he take a long time!
Temple of I    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
It's not a trick! It's successfully disabling Exor's instant-kill protection!

...well, kidding, but, you know.

Ugh, Smilax is taking forever. I mean, he's not hard or anything, but MAN does he take a long time!
Tell Shy away I said ZOMG HAI SHY AWAY ♥ for me, okay?

Are you taking out the mini smilaxes first, or MEGASMILAX?
PSI and more    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

Mega. At this point, the most damage a regular Smilax can deal to Bowser is 1, while Mega can deal, like, 40.

Though Bracer fixed that. Now I'm doing the most annoying part of the game: climbing beanstalks. ^^
Temple of I    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:09 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Mega. At this point, the most damage a regular Smilax can deal to Bowser is 1, while Mega can deal, like, 40.

Though Bracer fixed that. Now I'm doing the most annoying part of the game: climbing beanstalks. ^^
It's good to know I'm not the only one who hates that.

You going to get yourself a rare scarf? Or does that only work for Mallow.... Actually, it's one of those ridiculously cheap items, so I guess not.

The only problem with climbing beanstalks is the perspective. You can't see where it is in depth, and you don't move left and right. LEFT AND RIGHT ARE EASY DIRECTIONS. LET ME USE THEM PLX.

Didn't the SNES controller not have a joystick? I doubt it would be very easy on a control pad...
PSI and more    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

I still use the control pad. It was hell on the SNES, and it's still hell now. >_>

And the Rare Scarf isn't a cheap item. You're thinking of the Attack Scarf, THAT'S mega cheap.

...never realized how much Heavy Troopa hurt. >.<
Temple of I    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
I still use the control pad. It was hell on the SNES, and it's still hell now. >_>

And the Rare Scarf isn't a cheap item. You're thinking of the Attack Scarf, THAT'S mega cheap.

...never realized how much Heavy Troopa hurt. >.<
I could've sworn when I gave mallow the rare scarf everything was pppppppppfffft to him.

I know he didn't have lazy shell, either. I forgot that you'd never be able to kill heavy troopa in the two turns you get. XD
PSI and more    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

Actually, I am able to with Bowser, but I didn't because I felt like attacking a Birdy.

Speaking of them, ever use Bowser's Terrorize attack on them? All of them got stunned, and four of them attacked each other. Hilarious, wiped them out in two turns.
Temple of I    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Actually, I am able to with Bowser, but I didn't because I felt like attacking a Birdy.

Speaking of them, ever use Bowser's Terrorize attack on them? All of them got stunned, and four of them attacked each other. Hilarious, wiped them out in two turns.
Wait until bowser's castle when they run away just from the site of his face. You don't even need to use Terrorize.

Hey, off topic, but should I repost my SSBB SMRPG movesets here?
PSI and more    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

If you think the group would love to hear them, please, go ahead.

Oh, and I FINALLY actually got to the main area of Nimbus Land...

...now to get Yoshi Cookies to harvest the enemies! ^^
Temple of I    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
If you think the group would love to hear them, please, go ahead.

Oh, and I FINALLY actually got to the main area of Nimbus Land...

...now to get Yoshi Cookies to harvest the enemies! ^^
I just realised, yoshi cookies would be a very effective way to get rid of heavy troopas.

I think if it's a mario RPG group, they'd like to see it.

On another note, we need some paper Mario topics. Brb.
PSI and more    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:37 pm   Reply with quote

Interesting...though I'll only focus on SMRPG right now...

Yoshi would be effective...but then again, so would Lamb's Lure...
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups