digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I ISSUE A PAPER MARIO CHALLENGE.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Mario RPG Fan club
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, we've issued lotsa challenges today.... Why not make a challenge contest, where only original challenges are excepted? Meh, we'll do that LATER.

In this Paper Mario challenge, you need a strong mind, and cat like reflexes.

BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY INCREASE FP, AND BP.

That's right, your hp will eternally remain at ten (until you max out FP, and BP, of which then you're allowed.)

That's the ONLY rule, and it's a toughie. That means you can use HP boost badges, since Bowser can deal ten damage, and..... yeah.

Not many rules in the challenge, but it's hard enough, believe me on that.

The only other rule is that enemies should be avoided as much as possible if you max out BP, and FP. Just try to fight enemies at a normal pace throughout your playthrough so that you don't make it all easy, but you get the point.

NOW SOMEONE MAKE A SUPERSTAR SAGA/SOMETHING LIKE THAT CHALLENGE.
PSI and more    
Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:20 pm   Reply with quote

Can be done. You don't really need HP that much. It's even easier in PM2.

I don't feel like doing it though.
Overthere Stair    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:52 pm   Reply with quote

Oh my God I tried this once. Well, I did Danger Mario until Huff N Puff. He was REALLY hard!

I would try again, but now's not the time.

Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:26 am   Reply with quote

Peril Mario's just as easy as danger mario as long as you stock up on dodge master badges and get a simplifier so that superdodge is a bit easier.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups