digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

General Item Disccusion Thread

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Item Enthusiasts
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

This topic is dedicated to general item discussion on Digibutter for the group of Item Enthusiasts. New item created by Francis? Breakthrough on Usershops or a giant milestone? For any feature that deals with items that does not have it's individual or more specialized thread, this is the place to post it.

Already, the pirate hat censors have taken over this post, so I'll bypass them for this topic only; just for clarification. A bit funny, seeing as this group is dedicated to the Digibutter item system...
Anti-Francis Mart    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

Where are the bottles of rum?

UP FOR DISCUSSION ITEMS

Sticky Bomb: Place it on a post and detonate it. anybody viewing that topic will take 10 damage
Choco's    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

Jack Sparrow wrote:
Sticky Bomb: Place it on a post and detonate it. anybody viewing that topic will take 10 damage
Nah, I don't think so, just like that. The name is too close to Gooey Bomb, and I don't see how a Sticky Bomb would do such an effect. The item name and image have to somewhat correlate to the item's effect. Maybe something similar with a Lightning Bolt or something, but just like it is needs to be changed.
Anti-Francis Mart    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:43 pm   Reply with quote

Its like the sticky bomb from team fortress
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups