digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Another Side of Sylar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Heroes Watchers
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:51 am   Reply with quote

Anyone who stuck around for the preview after the show tonight, Sylar in an apron making baked goods.

*crag* yes.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:18 pm   Reply with quote

I didn't understand why he got all friendly-like. Why does he want to help Bennet?
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
I didn't understand why he got all friendly-like. Why does he want to help Bennet?

I think part of it has to do with him being a complete psychopath, his personality seems to radically shift from calculating killer to defenseless child quite often.

I'd say something like "Maybe it is because he is now immortal and has rethought his life" or "Maybe he has found the place he belongs with the company" but I don't want to make any wild assumptions until the next episode.

It seems like it will be a Sylar heavy one.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups