digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My Profile for a villain, and his son and henchman

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Super Hero RP Group
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:59 am   Reply with quote

Name:Henry Razorback Sr.
Abilities:Nothing superhuman, but possesses, A large assortment of industrial gadgets and vehicles, a hoard of resources such as fossil fuels, rare gems, raw materials, and water, and many wealthy companies and their subdivisions.
Birthplace:Bayburg TX
Household:A lavish mansion located on an uncharted private island somewhere deep in the East Pacific.

Name:Henry Razorback Jr.
Abilities:None, but is like his father, he has a whole lot of riches and industrial machines.
Birthplace:Bayburg TX
Household:A lavish mansion located on an uncharted private island somewhere deep in the East Pacific.

Name:Johnathan "Pyrite" Hawk
Abilities:None. However, Pyrite can operate almost any sort of vehicle or machine flawlessly, including computers. That's just about it.
Birthplace:Tuxaw TX
Household:Depends. If he's not on duty, he's in the Razorback Mansion. If he is on duty, he'll probably be supervising whatever operation he's in charge of, even if it means no sleep.

Last edited by Tails Doll on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hell    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

Has sort of a classic Lex Luther vibe to it.

I like.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:07 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Has sort of a classic Lex Luther vibe to it.

I like.
Hey, thanks! By the way, we all know what Lex Luthor is like. He'd invent a cure for cancer, if he could get another jab at Superman. I want Mr.Razorback to be more sane than Lex, and actually sell the technology he creates. No matter how it affects who or whatever.
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups