digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Best ways to earn gold in Runescape.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> RuneScape Clan
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:00 am   Reply with quote

Think you have the perfect way to earn gold well talk about it here.

What my plan for anyone that wants Magic XP along with plenty of gold is the following.

First get your Magic up to level 33 so you can use Telekinetic Grab next if you have not already gotten a staff of air your going to need one. Once you have the staff get as many law runes as you can. After your out of money from buying a bunch of law runes head towards Falador and stop by one of the banks to remove everything in your inventory except for the law runes, but be sure you have the staff equipped. Now go north and take a right at the fork in the path. after you climb the cliff head north. Now this next part seems dangerous but it is not, when you see the ditch that separates the wilderness from the safe area cross it and go left till you see a place you can pray. That area is a chaos temple and it is the place where the Wine of Zamorak spawns.

This special wine has a minimum Grand Exchange price of 835 gold per jug.

Subtracting the cost of each law rune used from the gold gained by selling the wine And I'm going with the maximum Grand Exchange price for the law runes anyways you get... 513 gold as profit.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups