digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

It gets annoying to not know what days...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Digibutter Advertiser's Group
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

It gets annoying to not know what days (lolrepetition) ads are booked, and how many of them are. I would like to know when I have time for a few ads or so, or when a day is mostly filled with ads, or there is no room at all. At this point, we just guess. We don't need to know what the ads are ahead of time or who made them, but it would be very useful if the ads had a list of the next few days or so, preferably 7 or so, and it would say exactly how many ads were booked on those select days. I hope it wouldn't be too hard to code, but it's quite hard to deal with randomly guessing at this point, and it would help ad users a lot.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:04 pm   Reply with quote

I don't think it would be hard if it can already keep track of what days each ad will pop up.
Hammerspace    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups