digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I'm dropping out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

-> 0 I originally did this for fun, but I still don't think as many people are taking me seriously due to the whole Anti business. That, and the chances of me winning are close to nil. Simply no point in running anymore.

I'll still be making sure that the still-running candidates are ready though. I currently have no opinions on who to vote for. 0 ->
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

...D:

Why are you dropping out? A lot of people supported you, and your platform was one of the best...

D:
Teru Shouten    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:49 pm   Reply with quote

-> 0 As far as I could tell, 2 or 3 people supported me. Mister I, Shadow Articuno, and perhaps Popple, but that was only a small mention in his topic.

And frankly, my platform sucked IMO. My ideas, I suppose they were good, but when you scan my posts, I actually pretty much had no platform.

Not to mention that pretty much everyone, once again, looked at my topic, and seldom posted. Kudos to those who did, but again, I needed opinions, and few came.

Guess I'm not cut out for this president stuff anyways... 0 ->-> 0 0 ->
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:53 pm   Reply with quote

...The part about running in the first place is never giving up, as cliche` as it sounds, right?

Even if it seems like only three or four people support you, shouldn't you keep running, anyway? You had a really good chance to win, in my opinion.

Why did you run in the first place, if you were only going to drop out? Honestly, I haven't seen many people with more than five supporters. What does that tell you? You can keep trying.

I really think you should continue running...
Teru Shouten    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:03 pm   Reply with quote

Like the real elections, its sometimes better to drop out and put your support behind a candidate that you think can go all the way (see Hillary Clinton). I respect your decision, and hope you stay involved in the election process.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

Bravo.

You have more doughtiness than most of these other candidates, I can assure you of that sir.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Silver~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

I WANTED YOU TO WIN THOUGH. D;
Oh well, it's your choice...
Shiggy's Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections