digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bumper item.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:42 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy wrote:
Wacko McGoose wrote:
My ideas:
50 coin cost.
Duration: 24 hours or 15 replies.
Damage: 3 HP.
No notification of its usage, except to users who posted during its effect.
Only usable outside of prison, the Dump, and the Underwhere. (Besides, only Life Shrooms can be used in the UW, and no items in prison.)

But if it won't be used in The Dump, then how will we make a Bumper Topic? It wouldn't be a discussion of any kind, so we can't do it in General Discussion.

It should be able to be used in the dump.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:03 am   Reply with quote

That seems reasonable. I'm sure Francis is going to get to making a Bumper sometime. Or not. How should I know? Should I not?
Boo's Mansion    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:04 pm   Reply with quote

Hopefully francis will make it sometime.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

i dunno, it doesnt sound too much different than the banana peel. Bumpers usually bounce you somewhere... so... im still thinking about how that could be used in a message board. How about if you use a bumper on a post, the next poster will be redirected to some random website Razz
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:15 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
i dunno, it doesnt sound too much different than the banana peel. Bumpers usually bounce you somewhere... so... im still thinking about how that could be used in a message board. How about if you use a bumper on a post, the next poster will be redirected to some random website Razz

They could be knocked into your website. If you don't have one, they go back to the index.
The Shop on a Hill    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

Or, if that doesn't work, someone creates a ytmnd that has a picture of a bumper with text that says "you got bump'd". The bumper would always redirect the next poster to that site. XD

Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

Ooh! I got an idea for a new item! The BackCursyaPlushie. Use it on someone to send them to a random topic in a random forum. Or better yet, if you can code it, Francis, it would send the victim to whatever they have set as their homepage. Total schweetness, with prankability potential. Maybe Crazy Cody could sell it at Ammu-Nation...
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback