digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Tazmily Village
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:31 pm   Reply with quote

A batallion of Pigmasks await orders from their mission commander just outside Tazmily Village, to the east.

There is a lineup of dangerous-looking tanks, active and giving off loud, tankish sounds. As any tanks would. Right?

One of the Pigmasks wiped a hand across its brow. Or at least, across the mask on his head that covered his brow.

"What's taking Fassad so long?"

"Commander Fassad," another Pigmask quickly corrects him.

"What's taking Commander Fassad so long?"

"Maybe the monkey's giving him trouble. I thought I saw a gleam, in its eyes... You know... 'The gleam?'... Of the brave kind. I think that's what you'd call it."

Another of the Pigmasks let out an amused squeal.

"It's just a monkey, stupid! It can be brave all it wants. Fassad... I mean - Commander Fassad's holding the remote. So stop worrying about stupid things. Right now. Okay? Good."
Dimension D    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:17 pm   Reply with quote

*leans against a building, arms crossed*

Toad House    
Yoshio
Yoshio

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:18 pm   Reply with quote

Nwehehehe! It seems you have finally arrived! It certainly took you long enough. I was standing around wondering "what's taking the pigmasks so long" but whatever everything appears to be in order here
Yoshio's Toy Chest    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:01 pm   Reply with quote

Right at the scene, a white Pork Bean hovered into the fray, and set down near the tanks. A hatch on the side opened, and a caped Pig Mask in white armor stepped out.

Obviously, he was incredibly high ranked, a large golden medal on his shoulder proving this. Stepping out, he raised his right arm high into the air and stood up on his toes, and hurriedly gave a snort, saluting his men and his two superiors.

"I'm horribly sorry to be late. I had problems refueling my Pork Bean at the Candrum Underpass." He stated.

Hell    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:12 pm   Reply with quote

The Pigmasks hastily return salute to the colonel, although one of them is a little slower then the rest (but he gets nudged quickly and salutes in a frenzy, long after the others have stopped. Whew).

Many Pigmask heads turn as one from the newly arrived colonel to the stationed commander of the current operation, Mr. Fassad, as the incredibly-high-ranking-and-important Pigmask addresses him.
Dimension D    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:24 pm   Reply with quote

"Now, men. As you may be able to see, this is an urgent mission. Not only will Fassad and I be commanding you right now, but another head-honcho is with us. Fassad and I will be taking orders from him" The Colonel pointed to the Masked Man.

"Now, about what we were supposed to do, well, I was ordered to make the animals around here become more interesting and powerful, and to keep you all in line."

Last edited by Tails Doll on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hell    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:24 pm   Reply with quote

*She was watching the event unfold from in a tree, making sure to stay out of sight and unheard*
Filthy ****ers...
Junk shop    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:28 pm   Reply with quote

*He would've muttered something under his breath, but he decided not to.*
Toad House    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

*As she was spying on them, a biologically altered bird had flown into the tree and begun to start to peck at Kumatora*
H-hey... stop it...!
Junk shop    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

"Anyways, something smells suspicious." He said. The Colonel snorted several times just to find out exactly what this unusual smell was. "No, something doesn't smell suspicious. Something smells delicious! Somebody is cooking some bacon and cheese omelette, in that little village!"

After slowly walking westward, the Colonel snapped out of it. Even incredibly-high-ranking-and-important leaders embarrass themselves horribly. "I was not droozing off there. Back to what I was saying, some of you are going to take pat-Hey, I hear something, and it isn't the sizzle of a tasty omelette. It's over there, in that tree!"

He pointed to the tree Kumatora was in.

Hell    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 pm   Reply with quote

*The three had, almost on cue, begun to start to flare up*
Shit, I forgot I was in a tree! *She jumped out of the now burnt tree*
Junk shop    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:50 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, false alarm, it's just a pyromaniac."

Hell    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:53 pm   Reply with quote

Hey, who're you calling a pyromaniac you pig-faced freak!?
Junk shop    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

"Quite the mouth, I see!" He snorted.
Hell    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:56 pm   Reply with quote

Argh! PSI Lightning! *two bolts of lightning strike, one hitting the pig mask colonel, one hitting Fassad*
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play