digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Since I'm bored...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Secret Palace of the Filthy Rich
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

I'm going to make a Book of Tales for the rich peoples, it's mainly gonna be about money, money, hookers, money and of course money. And yes I'm doing this since I'm bored and because I secretly have a thing for writing random literature. >.> Oh feel free to write your own crap too.

THE BOOK OF THE RICH

TALE 1
--------
In a small village, somewhere in some place that was somewhere, there were 2 types of people...commoners and the not so commoners, The commoners enjoyed things that were irrelevant to everything while the not so commoners enjoyed having fancy tea parties, playing the piano drunk, and hookers. Eventually the not so commoners grew sick of the commoners communism and made something called "money". They used this...money to enslave all the commoners for the lulz and made them there personal slaves. This created a hierarchy between the two groups and the not so commoners became THE RICH and the regular commoners became THE POOR. As the years progressed THE RICH used there invention to take over the world and made Earth it's bitch. awesome
Some store that sells shit    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

yey we be so rich lawl
Shrowser's Shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:21 pm   Reply with quote

Woot.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Secret Palace of the Filthy Rich