digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Q7: What you got?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Last question...

What makes you the best candidate for President?
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

Though I might be a more newer citizen, I tend to listen to other people better than most others. (Hence the reason I know quite a bit of stuff about the site [Not all of it mind you].) Also, after seeing the way some people act around here, I notice that I seem to be more polite and considerate of others and their suggestions. I also tend to be more careful around the more... hazardous... parts of the site, which also shows self-control and responsibility. I am also known for, (in my heighborhood) my knack at deciding when to be serious or not. By electing us, you can't go wrong.
Die4Less Corp.    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

Closing statement time already? Very well, it's been a real fun run with all of you; real honor to see such great aspirations for the site.

All I want is for this site to be fun again. I've been with it through good times and bad, and I'll most likely still be here when most of you find some other place to eat up your time. However, for all of the time I can, for every moment possible, I would love to make this site the fun escape from reality that it used to be.

I have so many fond memories...of members...of plots...of fads...of upgrades...and of bonding. To be honest...this place is my second family, and I'm probably a lot closer to this family than my primary one. All I wish to do is maintain that feeling for as long as I can...I haven't experienced anything better in years

All I want is to enjoy my time here to the fullest, and I think that I could spread that enjoyment best if elected president. So please, I ask you, members of digibutter, not to vote for me for my ideals or goals or track record. Vote for me, vote for any candidate you'd like, because of the hope, fun, and memories they give you, and your absolute certainty that all of those wonderful feelings will be what they maintain in their future.
Temple of I    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:00 pm   Reply with quote

Because I know that my statements are true, and all I really wanted was to give people an easy way to get their ideas through....

I originally ran because I felt that none of the canidates were very reliable and true. But I now think there are a few who have the right idea and mind, and are alot better than me. They've shown they can do more as a president and wield those responsibilities responsibly. I don't feel like I need to run anymore, but I still will simply because I'm a stubborn teen who can't quit anything she doesn't finish.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:23 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
Because I know that my statements are true, and all I really wanted was to give people an easy way to get their ideas through....

I originally ran because I felt that none of the canidates were very reliable and true. But I now think there are a few who have the right idea and mind, and are alot better than me. They've shown they can do more as a president and wield those responsibilities responsibly. I don't feel like I need to run anymore, but I still will simply because I'm a stubborn teen who can't quit anything she doesn't finish.
Honest and caring to the very end...you really are a true patriot. Honor running with you, Paper Peach, and good luck.
Temple of I    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:38 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:

Honest and caring to the very end...you really are a true patriot. Honor running with you, Paper Peach, and good luck.
Thanks, Same to you. I was sorta talking about you....
Paper Peach's Shop    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:39 pm   Reply with quote

For a long time I've wanted to help Digibutter. But I could never do that outside of PMing a mod or Francis, who wouldn't listen to an ordinary PM half the time. Most people I think know that I only want the best for Digibutter, and I believe people here trust me. I am a very active member, on for most of the day, every minute I'm at home, and I check the site regularly, so I would relay ideas and comments to the mods and Francis as quickly as possible. I'd also like to keep the site as fun and interesting as it was many months ago. If elected, I'd be sure to keep the fun times rolling however I could. In short, I have the best interests of the site at heart, and nothing will stop that. I believe I am the most suited candidate for these short reasons. My campaign platform really says most of what I wanted to.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:43 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
Mister I wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:

Thanks, Same to you. I was sorta talking about you....
Really? Wow...that means so much to me...thank you so much. ^^
Temple of I    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:55 am   Reply with quote

I will not pretend that I am the most experienced candidate in this election - I cannot pretend to know everything. Take one look at my post count and you'll know what I mean.

But what I lack in experience and posting, I can make up by listening. I have been online almost everyday since I joined here, and I have seen the mood of the members rise and fall, I have seen you beg for new features and curse the ones that are not up to scratch. I have seen you laugh and argue, and I have seen how Francis has little time to see what we can see.

If I am elected I will ignore nobody. I shall listen to every complaint and suggestion, and do everything in my power to ensure that many dreams can become reality.

Thank you for listening, and good luck to all the candidates.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:30 am   Reply with quote

I have been a member of this nice site since its early days, and I've seen it change and evolve over time. What I wish to do is take that a step further.

I believe that I know what digibutter needs- and that is change. Whereas some wish only to fix digibutter's problems, I wish to help digibutter evolve. I wish to fix digibutter's problems, and improve the site, at the same time.

As President, I will actively take heed of what the community has to say. I will work to combat such problems as spam or flame, and find new ways to make digibutter even more hi-technical than it already is. I had a good bit of experience with digibutter's problems and needs as a mod, but I believe that I can serve the community more as a symbol. Someone who represents progressive change, and a bright future. Someone who won't ignore what the community has to say. I will do all in my power to bring about a bright and optimistic future for this great site.

It has been a pleasure to compete with the rest of you, and I wish you all well. May the best candidate win.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:26 pm   Reply with quote

If I'm elected, you can know for sure that you're ideas will be heard. I will do everything I can to make them happen. I will try to fix anything you can think of with the item system, the mod team, or anything else. You can trust me.
Milton Games    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:09 pm   Reply with quote

Outside of a high(ly debatable) presence of common sense, and therefore a better grasp on what basics will work, I am no different than the other members currently.
Call me modest if you must, but it is true unless I do win.
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections