digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Masochistic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Slim
Tibbles

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:27 am   Reply with quote

-Deep within space-

[the screen fades in as you see a large ship flys by, This begins to play as the camera begins to move closer into the mysterious craft. The camera pans it's way into a small vent, and as it goes through the vent, the airlocks in the vents begin to open one by one, and then close again behind the camera. You see many wires an different mechanisms covering the wall of the vent, it looks extremely advanced and complicated. As you get closer to the end of the vent, the music gets louder, and you see a robotic being with two red glowing plates on his face.]

*Digipixl pulls a lever and the music begins to fade, until it is completely muted.*

*Digipixl looks at a screen to his right*

Life Support level?

*the screen quickly displays a graph, showing the current status of the life support systems*

Good, green light. Scanner?

*the screen switches from the graph to a radar*

No hostiles in area. Weapon status?

*the radar screen minimizes to reveal a sketch of two large cannons and several sentries, all of the weapons were green, other than one sentry.*

What now?

Set destination: sentry 34B.

*the chair Digipixl is sitting in suddenly makes a clicking noise, then detaches from the floor and began to sink into a tunnel, the chair suddenly locked into place in front of a large blast door. With a whir and a click, the blast door opened to reveal a long tunnel.*

*Digipixl's arms and legs are locked in place, and his chair turns into a pod. As the plasma thrusters power up, the pod begins to move at an extremely fast speed.*

*in the distance another blast door opens to reveal another tunnel, this time going upwards*

*the pod begins to slow down, and the blast door closes behind it.The pod begins to move upwards, as Digipixl's hands are unclasped, and the pod begins to turn back into a chair*

Alright, now let's see what's going on here...

*Digipixl looks at a screen showing some kind of hole in the sentry.*

A puncture? But there are no other lifeforms within 93,847,149,082.3 miles... How is it possible?

C.L.A.W to sentry 34B. Puncture scan.

*a mechanical claw begins to emerge from the side of the ship, it begins to scan the puncture. A live feed is delivered to the monitor in front of Digipixl*

Zoom 200%.

*the screen begins to zoom in, and a light flashes in the puncture*

Retrieve.

*C.L.A.W moves into the hole and retrieve what appears to be some sort of black box.*

Send Section 34B CR.

*a chute in the wall opens, and Digipixl takes the black box.*

*Digipixl sees a small button on the box and presses it*

*a hologram appears, it is of some kind of cloaked being*

Good evening, Digipixl.

I am Masochist, and I have brought you this message because I would like to inform you that Earth will be destroyed within the next week or so. We've just gotten so tired of the constant annoyances and stupidity of the humans, so we have finally decided to be rid of them. Try to stop me if you must, but you cannot. Good day.

*the hologram crackled and then disappeared.*

Might as well help the earthlings. They make the most machines out of every civilization in this universe.

Send transmission.

*a microphone comes out from a panel in front of Digipixl.*

Hello, whoever is hearing this, I need your help. The Earth is in danger, and I need someone to infiltrate the enemy base and take it out from the inside. If you can hear me, and are willing to help, please send back a transmission.End.

*the microphone sinks back into the panel.*

Please, somebody pick up this message...
Toad Town Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play