digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Time Capsule
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Party Forum
Elzilcho
CowCraggerOfTheCragnons

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:32 am   Reply with quote

Before the Party Forum is locked, post a message in this topic for the future of Digibutter to see. So, at the next party, we can reflect on the good ol' days. (It doesn't have to be serious if you don't want to.)

I wuv u yoshiface12 ;~;
Z.I.L.C.H.    
Ph1r3 Mario
Mario of the Ph1r3

HP: 90 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:39 am   Reply with quote

hey bby a/s/l
Ph1r3 Market    
Slim
Disciple of Devo

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 am   Reply with quote

Nothing will survive.

Not even bacteria.
Toad Town Shop    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:45 am   Reply with quote

I predict Obama will win.

And I still like Ike.
Toad House    
Gold Prognosticus
Wii Boxing Guy

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:13 am   Reply with quote

Hi there Gold Prognosticus! Still active here? Wow!
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Paper Peach
Commuter of Homicide

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:28 am   Reply with quote

Hey Paper Peach! Wait, you missed the plot AGAIN?!?!
Paper Peach's Shop    
Vid Inferno
Bester Of Fruit

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:41 am   Reply with quote

The good ol' Halloween Party. As a recap, we had a party, and got to dress up in our special alts. I was Francis. The moon was out, and it was fun... Until the moon turned into... The Oogie Boogie moon. People went crazy... And then, Candle Jack appeared into the memberlist. He began to talk on the Chatbox... And I had to warn everybody. I posted this topic, but when I did... My post got cut off when I had said Candle Jack! My post appeared as this: "BY Candle Ja..." The status effect, "Jacked" appeared below my name and my avatar was gone. The Chatbox did not appear, and I couldn't post in the party forum again. I tried to warn you all... But... Everybody who said it after me, which was like the next 6 people or so (IF I HAVE A STATUS EFFECT CALLED JACKED UNDERNEATH MY NAME AND CANDLE JACK WAS CUT OFF, LERN MOAR) fell for it. Most everybody fell for it.

We wandered into Candle Jack's Torture Chamber, where we could be free no more. Petey was in there as the second jacked, and I posted a topic on the situation. It appeared that "Candle Jack" forgot to disable us all from making sticky topics, so I made that topic a sticky. Candle Jack shortly after deleted it and removed sticky topics. So we continued on, wishing for Francis to save us and for others to attack Candle Jack (Until he magically recieved 1000 lives), as we could not use items while Jacked. I could restock my store with free weapons to attack Candle Jack, though...

Eventually, after a long period of waiting, Francis appeared and got Jacked. And Candle Jack, apparently after hearing Mona (wat) saying that the hidden stash of PIE was in jail, he wanted the keys to the jail. Francis agreed, and Candle Jack was let in... But he never came out. Francis locked him in the jail while he was in there. The moon returned, and the Jacked were no longer Jacked. And peace returned to the land.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Yoshi
Swallower of foes

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:01 am   Reply with quote

Yoshi decided to be a wizard, but then realised he was slowly turning evil, and he changed his costume to the evil Masked Yoshi! Wait, that was dumb.... But Yoshi's last costume drove him mad with power, or something.

BUT in all honesty, yoshi played a HUGE role in this party. No, really! He made the bomb topic, AND the dig topic!

Unfortunately, while collecting bombs to kill others with, yoshi was killed by a terrorist. D:
PSI and more    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:04 am   Reply with quote

If Canada is still alive by this time next year I believe I must commit Hari Kari (or whatever its called)
Choco's    
Mona
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 am   Reply with quote

franis

There is something that you must know before I vanish once more.

ben mi plx

Shifty
Cashplx Land!    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:14 am   Reply with quote

Sammer Guy was I~

But now a goddess, Tsuki, is who I am, who's hair was shaped like Giygas for Halloween~
Junk shop    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:41 am   Reply with quote

A note for future generations.

It helps to use an actual Ghost Gown if you're going as some form of spirit. Especially in this place. >.>
Gemstone Goods    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:43 am   Reply with quote

Hey, Plastic. Remember that time when you had the special alt that was a Bridget? Yeah, those were the good times.

Note to members that will join after this party this over: forum neads moar :franis: kthx
Fiberglass World    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:47 am   Reply with quote

Ghostly Spiny wrote:
A note for future generations.

It helps to use an actual Ghost Gown if you're going as some form of spirit. Especially in this place. >.>
Suiciding, and using lifenoodles is MUCH better.
Lapin Angelique    
Dark Prognosticus
The Black Pages

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:15 am   Reply with quote

PAPERSHRERDDERS ARE THE SCARRIEST THING EVAH

>.> Oh, and I didn't even know the whole Candle Jack thing was going on. They shoudla made it a bit more obvious.
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Party Forum