digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Chobits

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Manga/Anime Hangout
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

Anyone else watched this? The first part was sort of perverted, but Towards the end it picked up speed and got really good. It was a so-so anime for me, as the perviness didn't appeal to me, but the final episodes were great. Anyone else seen it?
Paper Peach's Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

I've been wanting to watch this for some time, but recently I've been into Manga.
Heh, it seems I like Manga more, for it's ability to be read virtually anywhere.
Also, my teachers pay no mind to nude pictures in manga books, no matter how little of much skin is shown, from the minimal in Furuba to the next step up in Strawberry Panic. o3o
Although Anime is more colourful, and relaxing... o3o
On my list currently, I need to read/watch Higurashi, Chobits, DearS, (finish) Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu, (finish) Rozen Maiden, and continue Strawberry Panic. o3o
I'm currently reading Furuba Vol. 1 (Which I borrowed from my school's media center, and I have vol. 2 ready, which I'm borrowing from my friend), and Bleach Vol. 5. o3o
Also, I need to finish up Ah! My Doddess, and Samurai Deeper Kyo. o3o
Oh, and .Hack Legends of Twilight. x3;
Junk shop    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

.hack// was good. I prefer the anime I can watch in front of my sister, and this was one of those. Although there were a few suggestive scenes it was not too bad. The story was great, as I like the technological part of it, and the fact that it puts real momorpeger (MMORPG, don't know why I call it that Razz) humor in it (such as the creepy dude coming up and asking to make a party with Shugo).
Paper Peach's Shop    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:15 pm   Reply with quote

I read the manga that I borrowed from my friend about 3 years ago.

Yeah, I atually remember, it was freshmen year of high school when I read it.. XD;
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups