digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Free Bison Tournament Tokens to F L O U N C E Members

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Guild Wars
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:02 am   Reply with quote

I've recently found one of the best *crag* builds ever to farm the Norn Fighting Tournament, and I'm addicted to it. I already have a Crown, and I sent Shad some Tokens to get himself one as well. If you want one, just post here/whisper me in game whenever. It's completely free, and if you order in the next 40 minutes we'll send you this rabid boar for no additional cost!

If I don't have any on hand, know that it may take like a little more than half an hour to get 5 because of Mhenlo and Alesia making my build worthless. >:C
Outer Heaven    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:06 am   Reply with quote

I may want one, but I'm not completely sure.*strokes metaphorical beard*
The Town of Lix    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:20 pm   Reply with quote

Well, if you ever decide, just let me know. Crowns aren't exactly the best headgear, but free is free.
Outer Heaven    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:02 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah. I may want them for my ele or my mesmer, but I need to get them to EoTN first. My war has a satisfactory helm, and my necro has his glasses.
The Town of Lix    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:14 pm   Reply with quote

I had a Crown on Black, but it didn't fit him at all... and the only one who may remotely look good with one is my Para.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups