digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Brothers...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Anti Anime Stupidity Alliance
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:03 am   Reply with quote

I applaud you for joining our organization. Together, we will pave a bright path for the future of everyone, fighting craziness and stupidity every step of the way!
The Highwind Goods Store    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:05 am   Reply with quote

WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND COWARDS ATTAAAACK! ಠﮯ๏
DISGUISE KIT    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:06 am   Reply with quote

Yes. Thank you. This was needed so badly.

Every time I see the word "Kawaii", I have a sudden urge to beat someone with a baseball bat because I'm associated with those people in some way. It's sad, really. D:

Anyway, yes.
Fiberglass World    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:13 am   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:

Every time I see the word "Kawaii", I have a sudden urge to beat someone with a baseball bat because I'm associated with those people in some way. It's sad, really. D:

Anyway, yes.
wy i jiond dis groop sins it lukd so kawaii desu~ni *Baseball bat'd*

Anyways, I'm sick of people worshipping the Japanese. I've been over there and honestly, it's not as "KAWAII DESU SUSHI HENTAI" as they think it is over there.

Well, maybe the "Hentai" part applies. *Shudders at the thought of a few stores in Tokyo*

Either way, let's end this shit and take back our north americas.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Plastic Mario wrote:

Anyway, yes.

Anyways, I'm sick of people worshipping the Japanese. I've been over there and honestly, it's not as "KAWAII DESU SUSHI HENTAI" as they think it is over there.

Well, maybe the "Hentai" part applies. *Shudders at the thought of a few stores in Tokyo*

Sadly, he tells the truth. They've ruined my Japanese experience. and now that little kid deep in me doesn't want to go to Japan anymore. ):
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:25 am   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Plastic Mario wrote:

Anyway, yes.

They are pretty much just like us. They just speak a different language and are more socially liberal. ಠﮯ๏
DISGUISE KIT    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:42 am   Reply with quote

I still love anime, and manga and stuff, and would LOVE to go to japan....But I don't act like a total idiot about it.
Lapin Angelique    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:53 am   Reply with quote

I actually have Japanese obsessed people in my school. They're such wannabes it makes me disgusted at my own tastes. D: They're all like "JAPANESEWORD-CHAN" "OMG CRAPPY STEREOTYPICAL YAOI MANGA <3" "KAWAII"

I hear it a lot because me and my friends eat near the Japanese class. D:
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups