digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Character Creation and Group Rules

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Cid's Hardcore Role-Playing
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:26 pm   Reply with quote

Group Rules:

1. Use the sheet posted in RP.

2. All of the sheet's aspects must be filled in. Otherwise, your character will be disregarded.

3. No spam or silly plots. Posts in here must be a paragraph (3-4 sentences long). Save other stuff for RPOT or RP.

4. All characters must be completely original. You can use a race mentioned in a videogame, but not a particular character or anything. This is for original fiction, not fanfiction.

5. Post your character sheets in here. Posts in this thread will only be for character sheets and the opening rule post. No exceptions.

6. A summary of the setting and idea of the plot must be posted in an OoC message before the plot begins.

7. Breaking the rules will get you reported.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:41 pm   Reply with quote

I'll get to it when I'm not lazy, I apologize.
Stuff Mart    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:45 pm   Reply with quote

The only OC I had made was Sheena. Her old sheet is somewhere in the Character Creator topic.

I'm still not sure if my Halo Spartan, ViperMach5 is considered an OC. He's basically me in Security armor.
Ammu-Nation!    
Cid
Lord Krump

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:50 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Infierno Cadenas

Race: Pantheran (Large, muscular, anthromorphic lion/tiger people.)

Sex: Male.

Hair: The portion of his hair that isn't seen is black and tangled, with a few bald patches and red-stained portions. The visible portion of his head's hair is braided, coming down from the sides; decorated with an assortment of dark blue beads.

Eyes: Red. The "white" of his eye appears as though it was stained, carrying a yellow-ish tint and red veins on the sides.

Weight: 316 pounds (An average weight for a specimen of his species. One must remember that a pantheran is very different from a human; naturally appearing much stronger and far more intimidating.)

Height: 7.7 Feet

Weapon: Lacking a right hand, it was replaced with a large, rusty blade. Chains, left behind from his many years in prison, are bound to both of his arms. Naturally, pantherans are skilled in terms of physical attacks, so he can bite and tackle when necessary.

Strengths: Infierno is a tank of a warrior, capable of withstanding large amounts of physical attacks without feeling much pain. He absorbs unholy magic, and can become cannibalistic if he needs to restore his health. Weaker life-forms, such as humans, are easy prey to Infierno. He is also skilled in terms of stealth and jumping distance.

Weakness: Even though he is skilled in terms of jumping, his heavy form limits his speed, making fast foes and weaponry effective against him. Holy magic can deal considerable damage to him. Flying enemies are a somewhat difficult challenge for him. Enchanted weaponry deals extra damage to him. Strong mental/psychic abilities can harm him, as well.

Skills/Magic: He is known for his improvization when it comes to attacks that use physical skills or weapons skills. He can remove his usual blade and replace it with other weapons, such as maces or axes.

He can use unholy magic, and call upon his servant, Violet, to aid him in battle.

Notable Weapons Skills:

Fleshcutter- Infierno leaps up, above his prey, and falls upon his prey, in an attempt to deal massive damage and/or sever limbs. (This ability is an improvization on the standard Lunarossan "leap and stun" technique commonly taught in Lunarosso's military training camps.)

Snakes- Infierno attacks by swinging about the chains attatched to his arms, for quick-yet-devastating attacks. (If you're a blood-thirsty murderer with chains eternally bound to your arms, you're eventually going to find some use for them.)

Bite- Infierno bites his prey, infecting his prey's wound with a painful and numbing venom. His prey may completely lose control of the infected area of the body. (This attack originated when Infierno was tainted by unholy magic.)

Snack- Infierno takes a satisfying bite out of the oh-so-delicious flesh of his prey. This will restore his energy, to an extent. (He's a carnivore. 'Nuff said.)

Notable Magic Skills:

Earth Tremble- Infierno unleashes a devastating attack on the enemy by using the environment around him, creating elemental attacks. (Earth-Calling, as ancient pantherans call it, is a traditional ability passed down through many generations in pantheran culture. Geomancing, if that's the correct term for something like this.)

Demon Slaves- Infierno calls forth demonic servants to aid him in battle. Usually, they are numerous, but weak. (These are spawned from the tainted blood that Infierno sheds in combat.)

Wrath- His right arm explodes, sacrificing his weapon for numerous skeletal "tentacles." These cause quick, more numerous damage, but sacrifices power. (This is a manifestation of Sangre's will within Infierno. Usually, Infierno is highly enraged when he uses this ability.)

Violet- Violet is called forth. She uses unholy attacks, and can fire bolts of shadow magic. She cannot be harmed by physical attacks, but she can be harmed by magical attacks. (She was the daughter of Ralleck, the former friend and mentor of Infierno. Before Infierno went mad and became a servant of Sangre, he kidnapped her, and corrupted her mind and soul with the will of Sangre, as a sort of revenge on Ralleck. Now, she is bound to Infierno, in a spirit-like state.)

Doombolt- Infierno fires bolts of shadow magic at his prey. (He calls forth the unholy energy present in his body. This is his basic magic attack, and increases in power the more enraged he becomes.)

Appearance: His tiger-like face is hidden by layers upon layers of dirty, stained bandages. His eyes are visible, and he can easily break the bandages covering his mouth when he wishes to bite. He wears a dirty, torn coat, and his right arm seems a though it is missing some of its flesh. Chains are bound to each of his arms.

Violet looks like a young woman, only with pale white skin, dirty, ruined clothing, black hair, and chains dangling from her body. She has a dark, purple glow surrounding her.

Personality: He is insane, sadistic, and takes pride in his kills. He rarely speaks, letting his actions speak for him. He sees himself as above mortal concepts such as "ethics" or "morals", and will stop it nothing to achieve his dark plan- to summon the unholy Sangre to this world, and destroy all hope, happiness, and freedom...

Violet is insane, and somewhat talkative. She is in a state of delusional glee, and has a loyal, obedient attitude.

Biography:

"Infierno Cadenas" was not his original name, but it wouldn't matter, to him. He doesn't remember it, nor does he care to. But, for the sake of good story-telling, his name, at one point in his life, was "Vai Kakrika."

Vai lived a relatively uninteresting life- that is, the life of a common lower-class pantheran, living in the nation of Lunarosso- but he had dreams. Dreams, and hopes for a better lifestyle one day. Lunarosso was known to honor and greatly reward the valiant soldiers that joined the ranks of its military, and Vai, believing that this was his ticket to a better life, enlisted. Of course, it's only fair to mention that many, many other young pantherans enlisted among Lunarosso's ranks during this time, as the country was approaching war.

Emperor Callicos Belleza- the current ruler of a rival nation, Veraal- was young, ambitious- and power-hungry. Callicos had his eye on Lunarosso's lands for quite some time- as Lunarosso was filled with a type of stone known by many as "flower gems." This natural resource was known for its many uses in the development of magical weaponry, and most of Veraal was mined clean.

For years, Callicos, and his father before him, pressured Lunarosso for trade, but Lunarosso constantly declined, as the nation, traditionally, had a deep hatred for Veraal. Callicos eventually lost his patience, and declared war on Lunarosso; if Callicos couldn't trade with Lunarosso to get what he wanted, he would just take what he wanted from Lunarosso.

At the age of 18, Lunarosso sent Vai off, with a group of soldiers consisting of other pantheran troops as well as soldiers from allied naions, to defend the homeland. His group was assigned to protect one of Lunarosso's outermost mines- which also happened to be one of the most bountiful mines.

The mine seemed like a sure target, but for some odd reason, the fighting never came to them. Vai was disappointed by this; he wished to fight for Lunarosso like other soldiers, bravely defending from Callicos's forces in other parts of the nation. Oh well. At least, he thought, he was able to make new friends; notably an older man known as Ralleck, a human soldier from an allied nation who he learned quite a bit from.

Occasionally, human reinforcements would show up and inspect the mine base, supposedly transporting materials from the base to other bases. Vai was somewhat suspicious of this, but Ralleck informed him that there was nothing to fear. Or so he said.

It happened instantaneously- the base caught fire one night, and Vai awoke, startled. All of his pantheran comrades were dead; and the humans were missing. Noises came from deep within the mine; Vai assumed the worst. His team was betrayed, and his friend, and mentor, Ralleck, orchestrated this. He didn't question how Ralleck was able to pose as a defender from an allied nation so easily; all he could think about was vengeance. He grabbed his blade, and swiftly proceeded in to the mines.

Most of the mines were cleared- the traitors were harvesting it over time, posing as allies. At the back of the mine stood Ralleck, standing alone, and inspecting the area.

"TRAITOR!!!" Vai screamed, as he ran towards Ralleck, with blade and hand. Ralleck dodged with ease, and put his blade up to Vai's back.

"Vai... I don't want to hurt you. You're a good kid; I don't want to hurt you like those other furballs." spoke Ralleck. "Of course... once the men get here, they'll probably kill you just for the heck of it."

Vai couldn't stand hearing this. His friend... his mentor... it was all a lie.

"I'll tell you what, kid. There's something in the mines that Belleza has his eye on- a secondary priority, but still something worth checking out. If you can get it for us, the troops may be forgiving..." spoke Ralleck. "I saw it the other day. I was planning on getting it myself, because it matched Belleza's description, but... well, I didn't have the time. It looks like one of the common stones, only with a red tint. Go get it."

Vai stepped away, and stared at Ralleck for a few moments. He proceeded deeper in to the mines, leaving Ralleck watching.

It was an open, but dark path; it took a little while, but Vai finally reached what appeared to be the thing Ralleck mentioned. A red-tinted jewel... something was unnatural about it. Something... otherworldy. Vai reached for it, and proceeded back to Ralleck.

There, he was captured, and the jewel was taken from him. Shackled, he was taken as a prisoner, and transported to a prison in Veraal's mainland.

"It's alright..." spoke a young woman, around Vai's age, named Violet. She came to visit with Ralleck, her father. "Vai... they're thinking about letting you free. It's only a matter of time..." spoke Ralleck.

This was a lie. Vai continued to rot in the terrible cell for three years. He was now 21, and was begining to go mad. The red jewel that he saw... it haunted his sleep. He would talk in his sleep each night, speaking unusual things... it was only a matter of time before one of the prison guards would grow irritated.

"WAKE-UP, FURBALL!" exclaimed a gruff-looking man, looking down on Vai, who was chained up. "Your sleep-talk is causing a commotion among the other prisoners! AND IT'S PISSIN' ME THE HELL OFF! Let's teach you a little lesson..." spoke the man. He pulled out a long, sharp knife, and approached Vai- his arms bound by chains, and his feet held in place by clamps coming from the walls. Vai struggled to avoid the knife, but his efforts were futile- his torture was inevitable. The man severed off Vai's right hand. "THAT'LL TEACH YA! NOW, SHUT-UP, OR I'LL CUT OFF THE OTHER ONE, TOO!" said the man, as he exited the cell.

Vai would no longer sleep after this. He stayed awake at night, silent, and motionless. He waited... waited for something. Something to help him escape, as he had this urge to hold that red jewel once again... he felt drawn to it, but he couldn't reach it.

One night, a visitor came. It was Violet. "They... they still haven't let you out? My dad... he's wo- wait, what happened to your hand!? Oh, my..." she said. She pressed her arms up agains the bars, and the door became unhinged, and fell down. Violet considered entering for a second, but decided there was nothing to lose. Vai was bound by chains. She was safe.

"I... I'm sorry..." spoke Violet. Vai remained silent, not even looking at her. "Umm... that jewel. My dad- err, Captain Ralleck-" her speech was cut off, because at this moment, Vai broke free of the clamps binding his feet to the wall. The chains broke off from the wall, still holding on to his arms, as he jumped forward, tackling Violet. He brought her to the ground, and quickly got up- running out of the prison while carrying her.

Few guards were there that night, so Vai escaped with ease.

"W-Where are you taking me!?" asked Violet.

Vai did not respond. He just continued off in to the night, until he reached the side of the Veraal palace. Using his excellent stealth skills, he made it in to the palace, and proceeded to where Callicos kept his prized possession- the red-tinted jewel from before.

Callicos had yet to find a use for it, but Vai removed it from its pedestal, seemingly knowing everything about it.

"What... what are you doing...? I... I- feel... good..." spoke Violet, as Vai dropped her to the ground, holding the red-tinted jewel.

"SANGRE... SAAAAAAAANGGGGRRRRRREEEEEEEE!" exclaimed Vai, speaking his first words in a long amount of time.

A thick, red liquid dripped from the jewel, and fell upon Violet.

"Yesss... yesss... yesss... I will, S-S-S-S-S-S....angre..." spoke Violet. She fell silent.

Vai continued to hold up the jewel, bleeding moreso than before, as the color of his eyes changed to a deep red.

"Violet!" exclaimed Ralleck, who rushed in to the room with a group of Callicos's finest soldiers. "I heard that the furball kidnapped you... Violet? Violet- WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER!?" exclaimed Ralleck, who came to the realization that Violet appeared to be dead.

Ralleck ordered the other soldiers to stay still, as he rushed towards the one-handed pantheran with full speed. Vai dodged it, and beat Ralleck in the head from behind.

Ralleck fell, fatally wounded, and the jewel dropped to the floor. The other soldiers began to charge. Vai took Ralleck's blade, shoved it in to his handless arm, and quickly killed the other soldiers with physical attacks. Vai took the jewel, and quickly made his way out of the palace, and away from Veraal.

From this point on, Vai was no longer known as "Vai Kakreka." The jewel that he had took was a demonic known as the "Heart of Sangre"- a relic of great power originating from the demon known as Sangre. Sangre, speaking to the pantheran in the pantheran's mind, gave the pantheran the name "Infierno Cadenas", and told the pantheran that this jewel would help revive Sangre; bringing him to this world. Sangre told Infierno to hold on to the jewel, and its use would become known when the time was right.

As for Violet, Sangre twisted her soul, and she became a demonic servant of Sagre in death. She was bound to Infierno, and would follow him in his quest from then on...

SIMPLIFIED VERSION (As I was fatigued and tired when typing the biography, and I don't feel like editing it right now)-

Vai joined Lunarosso's army at 18.

He was sent to defend a valuable mining resource for a few months.

His mentor and friend, Ralleck, was actually a spy sent by Veraal; reinforcements and supervisors sent by Lunarosso to check up on the base were actually Veraal troops in disguise.

Vai tried to stop Ralleck, but failed; he was told to find this curious crystal deep in the mine that appeared to be a highly-charged version of the various other crystals in the mine that Callicos, ruler of Veraal, wanted; it was actually something much worse.

Vai survived, but was taken prisoner; he spent three years in a Veraal prison, where he was tortured (Notably, having one of his hands cut off.) He went mad from all the prison time, and had dreams of that strange jewel... something was calling for him to retrieve it...

Ralleck felt guilty for Vai's treatment, and sent Violet to let Vai know Ralleck's feelings; Vai lost it, broke free from his cell, and kidnapped violet.

Vai carried Violet with him to the Veraal Imperial Palace, where the crystal that haunted his nightmares resided.

He learned that this was a jewel that contained part of the demon Sangre's power; as Vai was tainted by the blood that came from the jewel, he and Violet became bound to Sangre.

Vai killed Ralleck, took his blade, and attatched it to his arm.

He fled Veraal, under a new name, with the intent of bringing his new master- Sangre- into this world.

He kept the jewel- its true purpose, besides being a means of communication with the demon lord, is currently unknown to Vai (Infierno.)

Now, Infierno is 44, Callicos is 42, and Violet is unaging, at 21 years in appearance

Kamek Koopa wrote:

I'm still not sure if my Halo Spartan, ViperMach5 is considered an OC. He's basically me in Security armor.

If you can take him out of the Haloverse, and in to a media-neutral environment with him still functioning the way he's supposed to (Without any references to characters or plots in the Haloverse in the plots that take place here), he could work.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:55 pm   Reply with quote

Cid wrote:
Kamek Koopa wrote:

If you can take him out of the Haloverse, and in to a media-neutral environment with him still functioning the way he's supposed to (Without any references to characters or plots in the Haloverse in the plots that take place here), he could work.

I do remember that I had him mention one time that he helped Master Chief and The Arbiter activate Halo to finish off the Flood (basically, during the events of Halo 3)... and that's it. That was like... half a year ago.

VM5 is skilled with all the weapons from the Haloverse and others... and he also likes to travel through time and make Haloverse weapons spawn in an supply box that takes about twenty (in real life) minutes to go from the future to present time. It's a hobby (and the only thing about him that's not canon to Halo).
Ammu-Nation!    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:01 am   Reply with quote

Name: Queste
Sex:Male
Species:Human
Height:6'2
Weight:180
Weapons: 2 Enchanted Butterfly Swords,
Butterfly Sword 1: Controls Time and Space
Butterfly Sword 2: Cuts through anything and the other side fixes things
Armor:None
Abilities: Call his swords back to him, Learn the powers of his enemies by drinking a cartons worth of their blood
Strengths: Adept Samurai, Agile, Quick
Weaknesses: When angry goes into pure rage of slashing with no analytical ability. His swords have a certain extent to their power and overuse will cause them to shatter.

Personality: He is a serial killer whose main goal is to learn everything. He killed everyone from his original universe and bathed in their blood for a year absorbing all knowledge from that time. His Skin is dyed red now because of this. He isnt a demonic barbarian but a greedy thinker. He can think on his feet if hes not too angry or sad and understands the concepts of physics and many other mathmatics and sciences.
Lore:
Choco's    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:54 am   Reply with quote

Look I really hate to bring this up, but, there is a reason this didn't work out to well the first time it was implemented.

And thatt was because it was impossible to find yours or any other person's character due to the sheer amount of pages that were in the creation thread.

I mean this is a group forum, why not have separate topics for each member?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Cid
Lord Krump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:09 am   Reply with quote

Frozen 3-D *crag* Machine wrote:
Look I really hate to bring this up, but, there is a reason this didn't work out to well the first time it was implemented.

And thatt was because it was impossible to find yours or any other person's character due to the sheer amount of pages that were in the creation thread.

I mean this is a group forum, why not have separate topics for each member?

That would mean that the group board would be filled up with characters, and it would be hard to find plots, though.

I suggest each member memorizing the page their characters are on, and have one post for all of their characters, instead of one for each.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Baku 'Shade' Fyte/Kiera

Power: Shadow Manipulation- Able to change the shape of the shadows around her to help in combat. She can use it to twist around a person and bind them, or to cover herself and hide her in the dark. If she ever gets real advanced, she'll be able to cover herself in the shadows and form them into 3-d shapes giving her wings or whatever else.

Appearance:
[URL="http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd133/dark-Kikyo_album/BakuretsuFite.jpg"]lol lazy[/URL]
Baku is taller than average with an incredibly fit body. She can take a good beating before she shows signs of weakening. She wears black gloves with spikes on the knuckles. She wears a black belt that holds several knives, which she can throw with deadly accuracy. She wears black key is with dark red splotches around her neck.

Personality: Baku is almost always angry. Rarely does a smile ever come across her face, and if it does, it doesn't last long. She is very easily irritated and lashes out on anyone who gets too close emotionally. She's a independent person, so don't plan on her willingly following the group. Fite's very competitive, and throws all she's got at her opponent. She's not afraid of anything and hates those who hesitate due to personal reasons. She'll plunge herself into a situation without much thought or care in what will happen. She doesn’t pay attention to most people, and only cares if she absolutely needs them to survive. She tends to destroy whatever is around her to release her anger.

Kiera's History: Kiera was a girl who seemed to have it all. She had the looks, the brains, the popularity, and was recognized throughout her community through various awards. Her community services had gained her the trust of the small town she lived in, and she had been recognized on national news for her accomplishment of turning the city towards recycling. People expected her to be kind, smart, and perfect, and that’s how she was.

Not long after Kiera’s brilliant idea to transform the town she lived in, one of her best friends was killed in a car accident. The sudden theft of her friend left her stunned and scared, but she recovered quickly, or so it seemed. In truth, she was still in shock, still mourning, still angry at the loss, but to everyone around her, she acted like nothing happened. She was expected to be strong, to be perfect, so she fell into everyone’s expectations.

The constant flood of memories consumed her mind, and threatened to break loose if not released. Kiera couldn’t show her feelings in her life, so she created a girl by the name of Baku Fite in her mind. In her mind, she lived as a troubled teen with a dark past. Eventually, that part of her consumed her, and her daily life was blurred with the overlaying of her dream world and reality. She became confused, and eventually lost herslef in the charactar she had created, and became Baku.

Baku's History:Escaped from an orphanage only to run into a very rich politician and break a priceless item, Baku was forced to earn the money back through work as a maid. Soon her secret of an escaped orphan got out, but instead of turning her in, the rich couple adopted her as her own.

For once Fite had a wonderful life. She went to school and made friends, talked on the phone, did all the things normally done by a teen. She lived happily for a year and a half before her parents were killed. As they were sleeping, someone set their house on fire. Baku escaped only because she was awake at the time, and jumped out of the window to the roof below and then to the ground. She called the fire department from her cell phone. But by the time she heard the sirens, the damage was done. She ran from her past once again to seek out a third chance at life.

Strengths: Baku is extremely aware of her surroundings and incredibly agile. She is strong, and can act quickly.

Weakness: She throws herself into situations without a second thought, so she can be tricked and led into a trap.

Other: Baku is technically Kierra. It's sort of a split-personality thing, so every once and a while, Kierra's personality may break through if triggered by certain circumstances.

Paper Peach's Shop    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:39 pm   Reply with quote

I'm editing this post ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Name: Fredrick the Merciless
Sex: Male.
Stuff Mart    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:04 am   Reply with quote

Bump
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups