digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bleach rules!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:51 pm   Reply with quote

I mean come on, a guy that becomes an Death God from absorbing the power from another one of them and tries to save lost souls with even a normal life beside this. That tough and cool. I watched the first three episodes on Youtube today, and I gotta say I like the story so far. As long as they don't fill it up with chars. like Naruto in the next episodes. I like Naruto too, but after a while the series have been filled up with all kinds of strange persons and ninja's.

Last edited by Super Scourge on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

Bleach is pretty much an overrated bloodfest. If you want an anime with a good plot, try watching Darker than Black. It's pretty damn awesome.
The Town of Lix    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:07 pm   Reply with quote

...I only liked Bleach up until the end of the Soul Society arc.

After that, my favorite character never appeared anymore, and the plot became so drawn out that it bored me to tears. ;;
Teru Shouten    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

Takano Miyo wrote:

After that, my favorite character never appeared anymore, and the plot became so drawn out that it bored me to tears. ;;
Yup, same here, except for the favorite character part. It went DBZ on me.

Episode 120: WE SHALL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WEEK

121-125: WE SHALL EXPLAIN THE EVENTS IN A FIVE EPISODE LONG MINI-SERIES!

126-128: WE SHALL HAVE A LONG, DRAWN OUT BATTLE!

That was an example, by the way.
The Town of Lix    
Bella Piranha

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:18 am   Reply with quote

I used to be a huge fan of Bleach, but lost interest, because now it seems to be all about fighting.. And all of my favorite characters have either died or become very unimportant.

~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:20 am   Reply with quote

I got to episode 100 and gave up. D: My favourite lesbian wasn't as important after the soul society arc, so I sort of just stopped there.

THEN I FOUND HORROR ANIMEZ. :D
The Carmadox Party    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:28 pm   Reply with quote

I just find that all anime that people flout around, like Lucky Star, Naruto, Bleach, and Haruhi, are all vastly overrated and, in my opinion, suck. Bleach has too much filler and many god-tier characters, Lucky Star has potential but never does anything with it and has way too many pop culture references, Naruto suffers from god-tier characters up the ass and a ridiculously predictable plot, and Haruhi has such a terrible storyline with so many cliches that I deem it one of the worst anime I've ever seen. In other words, I don't like Bleach. End of rant.

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:50 pm   Reply with quote

Blue the Justice wrote:
I just find that all anime that people flout around, like Lucky Star, Naruto, Bleach, and Haruhi, are all vastly overrated and, in my opinion, suck. Bleach has too much filler and many god-tier characters, Lucky Star has potential but never does anything with it and has way too many pop culture references, Naruto suffers from god-tier characters up the ass and a ridiculously predictable plot, and Haruhi has such a terrible storyline with so many cliches that I deem it one of the worst anime I've ever seen. In other words, I don't like Bleach. End of rant.
1) Agree
2) Agree
3) Agree
4) Agree!

Yeah, I don't really bother with anime series that carry too many god-tier characters. Just seems unrealistic. Watch Darker than Black, the dude only discovers his god-tier crap at the very end. And it's some pretty sweet god-tier stuff.
The Town of Lix    
Knuckles the Echidna
Kamui Lee
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:50 am   Reply with quote

Bleach is f***ing awesome but another good anime would be deathnote
that show is insane and so is the main character LIght Yagami is f***ing
insane he kills his sister and leads his father to his death tell me that isn't
the logic of a crazy man.

I also recemend Fooly Cooley its an old show from 1998 i think. i saw
one episode and was hooked its also pretty funny too. its shows at either
4:30 a.m. or 4:00 a.m. i forgot set your dvr you wont be disappointed
Knuckle's slave shop    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:35 am   Reply with quote

The only good anime ever was Bobobo Bo-Bobobo, and even that only had a small great part.
Stuff Mart    
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:35 am   Reply with quote

Blue the Justice wrote:

Tiers are for queers Razz !!!

ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

Alice wrote:

Sind told me that season 4 and 5 sucked balls. Just jump straight to 6th and forget about them, you won't miss anything important he said. I still consider to watch it all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media