digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

SBCG4AP: 8-Bit Is Enough, Coming this Decemberween!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Homestarmy

Who do you like?
Strong Bad
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Stinkoman
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
TROGDOR!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:57 pm   Reply with quote

Now, I've been playing the past four installments of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People for the past four months, gaining perfection on only Homestar Ruiner. In this, the Season Finale for SBCG4AP, Trogdor and Stinkoman arrive in FreeCountry, USA, for unknown reasons, and Strong Bad has to set things right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OM7BH_vSq8 - Here's the link for those of you who want to view it on the Wii Internet Channel.

One day, we'll all have our baby turns to play Episode 5. FOR BABIES, WHO HAVE A TURN, TO PLAY EPISODE 5!

The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 am   Reply with quote

To tell you the truth, and I'm embaressed to say this, I only have Homestar Ruiner right now.

....My family's going through a depression. >>
Toad House    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:03 pm   Reply with quote

They better make a season 2. Even if it was 5 months it went SO fast!

And I saw that the games got better as they rise up, so this might be the best. And I wanted the Arcade Game fixed!

RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

bump for spam proof
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups