digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Maplestory won't start.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

HP: 93 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

Every time I try to run Maplestory, this window opens that says
"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'Maplestory GL.msi' in the box below."

Said bow has two options: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\{D1B016F4-CD59-4819-A096-9ACA719F3A7F}\ and 1.

When I X out of the box, it says "Error 1706.No valid source could be found for product Maplestory GL. The Windows Installer can not continue."

So, what should I do? Re-install Maplestory? This really doesn't make sense, Maplestory was running just fine yesterday.

The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

Try restarting your computer, first, and if that fails, try reinstalling.
Geno's Tree    
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

HP: 93 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:33 pm   Reply with quote

OK, restarted my computer, tried both options the dropdown box gave me, (Neither worked, btw.) so looks like I have to re-install Maplestory.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support