digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ok this has already gotten too annoying.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

Sometimes when the I'm here there is times where it takes a long time to load and then it shows that there is an error and that there is too many users.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:47 pm   Reply with quote

This is what I get.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User nerr already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/nerr/public_html/digibutter/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nerr/public_html/digibutter/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nerr/public_html/digibutter/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 pm   Reply with quote

Well, the digibutter term for when this happens is 'it sank'. I believe this happes when there is an error with the server, although it is usually back up within a minute.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

Clickfags are to blame.
NON BANNER    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:50 am   Reply with quote

In short, the bandwidths are getting nommed too fast and the server is trying to stop it by blocking the website temporarily. Methinks ol' franos needs a new server. Again. *grabs divo*
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:00 am   Reply with quote

It's not an error in the server, it's the amount of requests this site can take at one time. In other words clickfags and Francis not having enough bandwiths to go through with the requests.
Some store that sells shit    
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:52 am   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
This is what I get.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User nerr already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/nerr/public_html/digibutter/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nerr/public_html/digibutter/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nerr/public_html/digibutter/db/mysql4.php on line 331

That sometimes happen to me too. Just refresh.

Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:06 pm   Reply with quote

Super Scourge wrote:
Vaati wrote:
This is what I get.

That sometimes happen to me too. Just refresh.
Or go to another website in a second window/tab/computer/whatever, and check back with digi every ten to 15 minutes.
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support