digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I'm leaving

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> E.V.I.L. HQ
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:05 pm   Reply with quote

I expected this to be about the joys of being a villain. Things like killing a sad-eyed puppy on a cold winter day, throwing kitties that can't swim into lakes, kicking random peasants around, kidnapping princesses, and getting to have an evil lair.

Instead, this seems to have merely turned into a rivalry with the heroes. The Bowser from the videogames never just tried to kill Mario. He would kidnap Peach and then proceed to set up guards that would try to kill Mario should he decide to try to rescue Peach. He focused on being a villain, not assasinating heroes. Name ONE time that the Bowser from the videogames had just decided to try to kill Mario. Times that it was required for him to keep Peach from being rescued don't count. Times that he was defending his castle don't count either. So when has he ever focused solely on Mario's assasination?

We are currently trying to start a war with the heroes. What's worse is that the war has nothing to do with any villainous plans we have. This war isn't going to help us with any villainous plans we have already started is it? There is no point in attacking the heroes if they aren't going to stop our villainous plans anyway. We should only put a stop to the ones that choose to get in the way of our plans. Villains are meant to only attack heroes to defend their villainous goal, not just because they're heroes.

We are so focused on breaking up the heroes that we've forgotten to have any fun, and isn't that what being a villain is all about? And it is with those words that I depart from E.V.I.L.
Shop #42    
Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:06 pm   Reply with quote

I happen to find the war fun :p
Overthere Stair    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> E.V.I.L. HQ