digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The challenge contest (50 coin prize + bragging rights)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Mario RPG Fan club
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:28 am   Reply with quote

Hello, good friends of my third-place group in member population. We all know that which is probably the greatest group in all of digibutter is dead. Yes, very dead, and as a repurcussion, no members are joining, so I can't beat Francis's group to get major bragging rights. SO.

I have issued a challenge to you all to make a challenge. They will be voted upon (if there's alot, I may even have to put two different polls. If that's the case, the prize is 75 coins.) The votes will take place Saturday January 17, 2009.

Okay, but what are some things to think about when making one/voting?

The four things that end in TY

Possibility: Seriously. I know you have to make your stuff cool, and challenging, but for gods sake, Don't make someone do a TTYD playthrough always investing in badge points, and not using them.

Originality I want you to look on gamefaqs, look for "_________" Challenge FAQs, and then don't use them.

Difficulty: Not impossible, but not pissy easy. Try to make a good amount of changes to the game in your challenge.

[b]Not shitty[b]: Self explanatory. Make your challenges have atleast a tiny fun factor.

The golden rule for challenges:
No overpowered badges, items, or equipment.

Make your own topics for challenges, and good luck.
PSI and more    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:51 am   Reply with quote

Fine, let the group die.

PSI and more    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

How might we do this? Just post a hard challenge, or do we have to prove that we took the challenge and won?

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Milton Games    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:08 pm   Reply with quote

Play through super paper mario killing only enemies that are required to be killed, if you kill one thats not you must restart from your last save point
Choco's    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshi wrote:
Fine, let the group die.

Or maybe your idea sucks. awesome
Console Merchandise    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
Play through super paper mario killing only enemies that are required to be killed, if you kill one thats not you must restart from your last save point
Dammit, you literally stole mine straight from me. Except that mine was for any Mario RPG

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Milton Games    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:14 am   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
Dammit, you literally stole mine straight from me. Except that mine was for any Mario RPG

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Umm, wow.

Look at the first rule. POSSIBILITY. Also, I don't count SPM as an RPG.

*tries to ignore cherry's comment*
PSI and more    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 am   Reply with quote

Yoshi wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Umm, wow.

Look at the first rule. POSSIBILITY. Also, I don't count SPM as an RPG.

You can't do that though. SPM is an RPG. It's just real time.
That's like saying something like Secret of Mana or Final Fantasy Adventure isn't an RPG. Those games are real time, which is just another genre of RPG.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups