digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

obsession time D:?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:14 pm   Reply with quote

I rented Mario Kart Wii a couple days ago; the last time I played it, I was critical of it and stuff (probably 'cause I was horrible at it, at least, using the Wii Wheel).

I started playing it using the Wii Remote + Nunchuk style, and I started getting better at it, and better, and better, and yeah you get it. I started having so much fun that I started getting obsessed with it. Day after day (okay so like yesterday and today whatever), I spent all of my time racing around; using 'shrooms for speed and hitting people with shells, and I ended up unlocking the majority of the unlockable characters.

Today I played all 32 stages with my little brother (he gave up around halfway through; he started going backwards and messing around, which was actually pretty entertaining) without taking any breaks or pausing for more than a minute. It took at least two hours and half of my brain cells, but I finished in first with 429 points (which i am quite disappointed with).

I wish I had Wi-Fi, though. It gets boring only playing with my little brother. ):
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:43 am   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
I rented Mario Kart Wii a couple days ago; the last time I played it, I was critical of it and stuff (probably 'cause I was horrible at it, at least, using the Wii Wheel).

I started playing it using the Wii Remote + Nunchuk style, and I started getting better at it, and better, and better, and yeah you get it. I started having so much fun that I started getting obsessed with it. Day after day (okay so like yesterday and today whatever), I spent all of my time racing around; using 'shrooms for speed and hitting people with shells, and I ended up unlocking the majority of the unlockable characters.

Today I played all 32 stages with my little brother (he gave up around halfway through; he started going backwards and messing around, which was actually pretty entertaining) without taking any breaks or pausing for more than a minute. It took at least two hours and half of my brain cells, but I finished in first with 429 points (which i am quite disappointed with).

I wish I had Wi-Fi, though. It gets boring only playing with my little brother. ):
Yeah, get Wi-Fi, and I'll give you my friend code! Very Happy
Die4Less Corp.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii