digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I have a bit of random problem with my wii

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:21 am   Reply with quote

Well lets see...somehow I got the eject button jammed on my Wii so I can't eject games I put into it. I was able to get a few games out by pressing on the eject button a shitload of times and eventually it would just eject. But now it doesn't seem to be working. I called Nintendo and told them about my dilemma and all they *crag* did was set up a repair order labeled under "physical damage" so I'd have to send it along with 75 buckeroos just to fix one *crag* lousy button on it.

Is there anyway around this? I really don't wanna scrounge up 75 *crag* dollars just to repair a button.
Some store that sells shit    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:24 am   Reply with quote

Welcome to my world. Just sent it out for the laser reader being too DUSTY. >_>

And all I can think is try to pry the button free or something... D:
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:42 am   Reply with quote

Mine does that sometimes. Hold it so the disc slot faces downward and press the button. This works if the disc doesn't spin in the slot either.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support