digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

We have a situation on our hands.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 pm   Reply with quote

Outside the Brotherhood of Yoshis Bitlands Outpost, all nine of the Brotherhood Officers were gathered. All of the Officers were talking amongst themselves in hushed tones with the exception of Yellow Yoshi, who was facing away from the group.

I'm sure most of you are already aware of this, but a serious problem has recently reared it's ugly head. White Yoshi, our Guild Prophet, apparently had a premonition of a cataclysmic event that is said to befall The Bitlands. We had thought it to be Shiro's villain alliance, but it seems we were wrong. The culmination of all hatred, pain, and fear has arisen... and we do not know how to stop it.

In our initial reports, we found that this creature is impervious to almost all forms of weaponry imaginable. Even our strongest scouting parties reported heavy casualties with the inability to even scratch the monster's being. We suspect that the leak of Black's divine energies into the amorphous Bitlands is what causes this immunity.

Even the combined force of all of the Guild Officers proved ineffective. While our blessed weapons were able to connect, it was far too little to be considered anything major. The only ones who could possibly have knowledge of how to overcome this monstrosity are few in number. The other Gods of Tyria were sealed out of The Bitlands by Black's magic, and would rather watch us burn than help. Ignis could have know-how and the power to do it... but getting his cooperation would literally be impossible. And finally, Black himself... but you all know of his fate.

This is where we need your help... we beg of you. We must search for a way to bring back our fallen Guild Leader from his prison.
The Domain of Secrets    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:40 pm   Reply with quote

"you've got my support." Repu said walking out of a shadow. "you left the door open BTW."
Alchemy slam.    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:48 pm   Reply with quote

"I can help. But, there are a number of things you will have to comply with in order to get my help."
The Town of Lix    
Fox McCloud
Dinobot

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

It seems the Apocalypse is wrongfully upon us. The Belmonts will gladfully be at your service.

BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:58 pm   Reply with quote

Hey hey hey...*Tails came in with his new hat* There must be somewhere we can get help!
Megatropolis    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

"What's that?! Villainy! I will help in any way I can!"
Console Merchandise    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Hey, Zeromus, mind lending me some magic and secrets for this?

"I can help. But, I work with a squad of my own choosing. And I'll have a different mission of my own."

Defeat him, and that hate gets released. That's a lot of hate, there.
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:56 pm   Reply with quote

"Your skull won't let me absorb that hatred though. I've never figured out why, but apparently, when I'm inside someone, I can't absorb negative emotions. It's rather unfair, really. As for magic and secrets, I haven't exactly hit that level yet. Give me a few more days."
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

My Divine Dragoon Spirit should let me contain that hatred for a while. The very fuel of it is insanity, after all.
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

Insanity and hatred are two very different things. Hatred born from insanity isn't true hatred. It's crude. Like unrefined oil."
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

And the Dragoon Spirit refines that very energy. If I were to use it, it would cost me double the energy to activate it, but in theory, you should gain some measure of negative emotion from that. How else do you think my combat abilities can increase, then? By using "love"?
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus shuddered. Or at least, the equivalent to shuddering when you're some sort of mind creature thing."Love. I dislike that word. That and hope. Hope is the only thing that matches me in immortality, because no matter what, hope can't be eliminated completely. Damn copycat. Anyways, go ahead, do your divine dragoony thing."
NON BANNER    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

Oooooh. Loving this mood. Perhaps I might get involved so I have inspiration for my next piece of art.
The Carmadox Party    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:22 pm   Reply with quote

"Yeah, you could paint the end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it-but-we-try-and-save-it-and-probably-succeed-because-this-is-really-at-the-whim-of-some-bored-people picture." Said Lloyd, the remnants of the fourth wall falling upon him.
The Town of Lix    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

So you get it. C:
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic