digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Board Style?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:01 am   Reply with quote

Go ahead and flame me if this was already brought up, but I noticed in the Edit Profile section that there is something... New above where you change your time zone. It shows 3 "Board Styles." Pixlated, sleek, and SubSilver. I tried using all of them, but there's no difference...

Am I doing something wrong, or is this something Francis is putting into the site that's not ready yet?
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:05 am   Reply with quote

I think he's just forcing us to use this current style. He just forgot to remove the other styles, or something.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:13 pm   Reply with quote

Always been there;

They do nothing.

He must have deleted them, without deleting the options.
Ornaments    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:06 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, it's either what Silversoda said or Francis just made all the styles look the same. I've seen this on a lot of forums, they only have one layout and they have options for more layouts that don't work.

Although, having different layouts would be kind of nice, even though it isn't really needed.
Nastasia's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support