digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Suggestion for court.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:29 am   Reply with quote

I think that you should have a certain limit of topics to take to court before you can't. What I propose is something like this: A person has a set amount of not guilty pleas that he or she loses each month before no longer being able to take topics to court that month. For example, say that limit was three. If that person loses three not guilty cases that month, he or she could no longer plead not guilty.
NON BANNER    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:01 am   Reply with quote

I don't support. What if they actually ARE not guilty but can't say so? The mods can get a little out of hand once in a while. This just sounds like a bad idea.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:42 pm   Reply with quote

I have already seen this flaw, but really, it's only one minor difficulty. It's that's person's fault that he or she lost the privelage for taking it to court. Besides, it's only 10 coins. That's not a big deal, is it?
NON BANNER    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

MEATROD BOI wrote:
I have already seen this flaw, but really, it's only one minor difficulty. It's that's person's fault that he or she lost the privelage for taking it to court. Besides, it's only 10 coins. That's not a big deal, is it?

But what if some jerk just is out for you and looks for every single little flaw in your posts? Just look at the current thing going on in the Court. What if that happened a lot more often!?
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 pm   Reply with quote

If you plead guilty you get fined and are given a strike.

And this is being said with Shadoo Omega's post which is above mine.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

Actually Vaati, pleading guilty only takes the coins. No strike is administered unless the case is taken to court and proven guilty.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:07 pm   Reply with quote

Simsmagic wrote:
Actually Vaati, pleading guilty only takes the coins. No strike is administered unless the case is taken to court and proven guilty.
Then explain why I got striked and jailed.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:09 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Simsmagic wrote:

Why did you? Someone said it was a Bank glitch when I asked... :/
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

I was striked for saying "Screw you" to Tyler.

I plead guilty and was given the strike.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:17 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:
MEATROD BOI wrote:

But what if some jerk just is out for you and looks for every single little flaw in your posts? Just look at the current thing going on in the Court. What if that happened a lot more often!?

Mods aren't actually allowed to do that. And if you read my post, you would notice that you only get the privelage revoked if you lose your plea 3 times.
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:09 pm   Reply with quote

MEATROD BOI wrote:
Shadoo Omega wrote:
MEATROD BOI wrote:

Mods aren't actually allowed to do that. And if you read my post, you would notice that you only get the privelage revoked if you lose your plea 3 times.
So, for example, I could win two "Not Guilty" cases, and still plead "Not Guilty" another three times?

And besides, I doubt you want to break the rules three times, anyways.

Coins can be made up rather quickly these days, so that is not a problem.
The Town of Lix    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Ununoctium Mario wrote:
MEATROD BOI wrote:
Shadoo Omega wrote:
MEATROD BOI wrote:

So, for example, I could win two "Not Guilty" cases, and still plead "Not Guilty" another three times?

And besides, I doubt you want to break the rules three times, anyways.

Coins can be made up rather quickly these days, so that is not a problem.

Exactly. Here's how it would work.
Truly not guilty 3 times: 3 chances left
Lose once: 2 chances
Not guilty: Still 2
Next month, you have your 3 chances back.
NON BANNER    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Simsmagic wrote:
You have no coins.

Thus, you can't pay a fine.

And so you're thrown in jail for 5-10 seconds. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback