digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

hi i am new here
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
ultra noob
bloodyhell121

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:53 pm   Reply with quote

i am the ultra noob Twisted Evil

hi i first heard of this from a friend who is already a member of this site, so i thought i'll cheak this site out. i love all anime it is just amazing how people draw them, i would love to be able to draw....but i can't draw, my best drawing is stick man. i spend most of my time on games, i have xbox live, an steam account, play online on wii and the ds but i spend most of my time on pc games such as call of duty world at war or call of duty 4. i also play on half life 2, garry's mod, tf2 and zombie panic source.
the person who told me about this website was [NERR] Hunter X or better known as on this website Gold Prognosticus
Surprised

I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

Wow, you got activated faster than I expected. Welcome to the digibuttz. Watch out for [notyou] tags (Hover over this: Guest) and you should be fine.

Oh, and by the way:

You are now one of us.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

Hi! Welcome to Digahbutturh. Leave your sanity at the door. Also, if you want to be a Vampire just say so and I'll give you the Hicky of Death.

Also, due to the B&K incident, DO NOT NECRPOST!!!
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

Hacker of Digibuttz wrote:
Wow, you got activated faster than I expected. Welcome to the digibuttz. Watch out for [notyou] tags (Hover over this: Guest) and you should be fine.

Oh, and by the way:

You are now one of us.

In before tmt.
Also hi, I am TMT. Don't listen to tmt, I'm TMT, he's tmt. ФֻФ
asdf    
vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

Hey, leave your BAD HABITS by the door, kthx Smile
Epic'ly Random    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:07 pm   Reply with quote

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! *clears throat* sorry. I had something in my throat. Welcome to digisanity, deposit all insanity at the door. thx.
Alchemy slam.    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to the Digibuttz, please leave your sanity at the door, as we eat people with sanity within them.
Also, due to the b&k incident, we would love it if you start a sentence with a capital, so we don't go awol on your ass. Thanks.
The BroBot Market    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

You probably don't know what the B&K Indecent is, do you? I'll tell you.

A guy with the username "banjoandkazooie" joined the same day I did. He was first. I like to think of him as my evil brother. When he got here, he necroposted EVERYWHERE!!! (Necroposting: Posting in a topic older then a week. It's bad). So eventually he stopped and quit. Then he came back the next day. He's still here even though he knows we all hate him. He also lacks Grammar (capitalized, wut) and basic English Skills.. Example: "why you using my name on tombstone!?" -exact quote from B&K, when he though the YOU Tag was his actual name. His posts consist of useless junk, such as "welcome back and all that" with nothing else in it. He thinks he's SOOO cool because he has a YouTube, which I think he just absurd, considering we all have one. We have reason to believe he likes Twilight. And we all want him to be banned. Go ahead and look him up and look at his posts, you'll see what we mean.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Any friend of the great Gold Prognosticus is a friend of mine. Welcome to Digibutter!
Dimension D    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

bloodyhell121 wrote:
i am the ultra noob Twisted Evil

hi i first heard of this from a friend who is already a member of this site, so i thought i'll cheak this site out. i love all anime it is just amazing how people draw them, i would love to be able to draw....but i can't draw, my best drawing is stick man. i spend most of my time on games, i have xbox live, an steam account, play online on wii and the ds but i spend most of my time on pc games such as call of duty world at war or call of duty 4. i also play on half life 2, garry's mod, tf2 and zombie panic source.
the person who told me about this website was [NERR] Hunter X or better known as on this website Gold Prognosticus
Surprised
Hi, I first heard of this website from a friend, who is already a member of this site, so I thought that I'd check it out. I love all Anime. it is just amazing how people draw them. I would love to be able to draw... but I can't draw. My best drawing is a stick man. I spend most of my time on games. I have XBox live, a steam account, and play online on the Wii and DS, but I spend most of my time on PC games, such as Call of Duty: World at War, or Call of Duty 4. I also play on Half Life 2, Garry's Mod, TF2 and Zombie Panic Source.
The person who told me about this website was [NERR] Hunter X or better known on this website as Gold Prognostics. Surprised

There, fixed.
Anyway, It's nice to see new members joining, and since you know Gold-kun, I can safely say that you are going to be a great member. Just work on spelling and grammar. o3o;
Junk shop    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:
You probably don't know what the B&K Indecent is, do you? I'll tell you.

A guy with the username "banjoandkazooie" joined the same day I did. He was first. I like to think of him as my evil brother. When he got here, he necroposted EVERYWHERE!!! (Necroposting: Posting in a topic older then a week. It's bad). So eventually he stopped and quit. Then he came back the next day. He's still here even though he knows we all hate him. He also lacks Grammar (capitalized, wut) and basic English Skills.. Example: "why you using my name on tombstone!?" -exact quote from B&K, when he though the YOU Tag was his actual name. His posts consist of useless junk, such as "welcome back and all that" with nothing else in it. He thinks he's SOOO cool because he has a YouTube, which I think he just absurd, considering we all have one. We have reason to believe he likes Twilight. And we all want him to be banned. Go ahead and look him up and look at his posts, you'll see what we mean.
I know what it is, I just don't want another user posting with no sense of grammar.
The BroBot Market    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:57 pm   Reply with quote

The Green Thunder (Mr. L) wrote:
I know what it is, I just don't want another user posting with no sense of grammar.

You know I was talking to bloodyhell121, right? I would have quoted you if I were talking to you.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:28 pm   Reply with quote

There is something called "Stating who you are talking to" that you should've learned in 3rd Grade, use it. Not meant to be a flame, or flamebait.
The BroBot Market    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 pm   Reply with quote

Advice: Improve yor GRANDMARZ! Or Is harz TO ReiDs@.

Other wise, have a nice stay.
Alchemy slam.    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:27 pm   Reply with quote

hi ima troll, I love people.

I love people just like you.

People who can't type in coherent sentences.

People with random usernames that use more than one smiley in a post.

I look forward to your stay here, I welcome you to our Cherokee home.
Some store that sells shit    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs