digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Assault on the Seven Castles

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:44 pm   Reply with quote

Code:
Initiating program, please wait...
>
>
>Program initialized, please wait for downloading of map
>
>
>Map unable to load, castles initialized
>
>
>Map needed

This is a simulation in which at least 7 people must participate, although there is no limit on the people that can join. I will not participate, but I will display messages under the "code" format, also, map please.

Anyone want to join???

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!!

Code:
Running Tutorial...please wait...
>
>
>Tutorial Started

>Basically this is a program in which there are seven castles on a map (Hence the title) At least 7 people are needed to start this, although more are encouraged. Here's how the battle system works...

>Player 1 is attacking castle 3< (I do the messages, so it's up to my jurisdiction who wins, and it will be random)

That means whoever is player 1 is attacking a castle. Here is where the owner of castle 3 can either...

>Provide defense (you would roll a 100 sided die and that is your soldiers. THE ATTACKER MUST ROLL THE DIE BEFORE ATTACKING, OR THE BATTLE WILL GO TO THE DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!! KEEP THIS IN MIND!

>Call for backup (Must have at least 2 castles to do this)

>Or surrender (gives the castle to the attacker, and the defender immediately joins the attacking team, BUT will not get a reward for winning the war)

When all castles are united under one force, the war ends, and the winner(s) will recieve coins based on their performance. THE WINNER WILL GET NO LESS THAN 50 COINS! THIS I SWEAR! Money MAY BE delivered late depending on how much I have, so donations will help you get the money faster.

If you need this explained further, PM me and ask. I will then enter the answer here.

Last edited by Crappy Shifty Luigi on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
The BroBot Market    
V1d30 G@m3 N3rr'd
Deucey Dee

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:44 pm   Reply with quote

What's it about? What genre game? I'm gonna need more details, sorry.

lolwut
Sinani201

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

i iz naht undurstahndyng how dis turnamehnt is wurking.
Starcraft I Units    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

Well, it's sorta like an RPG. It takes place in several parts of Super Mario World, and Yoshi's Island. There are 7 castles in each region, but I need a person who can make a map.
The BroBot Market    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:56 am   Reply with quote

Super Luigi wrote:
Well, it's sorta like an RPG. It takes place in several parts of Super Mario World, and Yoshi's Island. There are 7 castles in each region, but I need a person who can make a map.

Provided by mechinoid.

mechinoid wrote:
Going in counter-clockwise order and starting from the top left...

The first continent is the Mushroom Kingdom, and I made custom sprites to make it look like the World Map from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

The next continent is Sarasaland from Super Mario Land.

The continent on the bottom-left is BeanBean Kingdom from Mario and Luigi Saga.

The next place is Delfino Island from Mario Sunshine.

After that is the continent that had the most time spent on, and that is Dinosaur Island from Super Mario World.

The continent on the bottom-right is one that a labeled Nimbus. This is where the Lakitu's are from.

The middle-right continent then is Bowser's old base and that's where the Koopalings reside.

The top-right is what I labeled Iceland.

Then the last continent is the Pipe-Maze continent.

Will this work?
Die4Less Corp.    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:35 pm   Reply with quote

You need to update as this goes on, D4L. When 7 people join, we start. Additional players will wait until a captain selects them. All lands except MK and BDW are neutral (Bowser's Dark World)

~Super Luigi
The BroBot Market    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

Super Luigi wrote:
You need to update as this goes on, D4L. When 7 people join, we start. Additional players will wait until a captain selects them. All lands except MK and BDW are neutral (Bowser's Dark World)

~Super Luigi

Code:
Define Mode>Dictionary>Word="Update"
Die4Less Corp.    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:05 pm   Reply with quote

As in, you post the map as castles are taken (I.E. Player one's symbol is a red "M" on top of every castle he takes, the red "M" appears over the castle, ok?

~Super Luigi
The BroBot Market    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:35 pm   Reply with quote

Super Luigi wrote:
As in, you post the map as castles are taken (I.E. Player one's symbol is a red "M" on top of every castle he takes, the red "M" appears over the castle, ok?

~Super Luigi

k, got it dude.
Die4Less Corp.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments