digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Tweaks to Fort Francis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:16 am   Reply with quote

Fort Francis was founded on two main ideas:

You're born in the vault, you die in the vault.

You enter Fort Francis...
You stay in Fort Francis. There is no going out to the grocery story a block a way, there is no taking a trip to china... (Well, maybe in a SIMULATION INSIDE FORT FRANCIS... Shifty) and you only roleplay as Guest <-- You tag)

Therefore, I vote that you take away alts in Fort Francis.

Edit:

And edit the name, on the list of characters.

Miyamojo alt? No. Best get rid of dat shit, yo.

Unless you have plans with a Miyamojo alt party in the future, eh?

That is all.

Last edited by Typhoon™ on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Ornaments    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:18 am   Reply with quote

yeah. Do it.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:49 am   Reply with quote

Also, make it so nametags don't show up in Fort Francis. That takes away the "other alt feature" and therefore keeps the authentic feel of it.

And maybe have it so the only areas outside of the Fort Francis hub within that board that are allowed to be RPed in are areas that have directly appeared in the Mario series, especially Super Paper Mario, instead of nowhere outside.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:53 am   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Also, make it so nametags don't show up in Fort Francis. That takes away the "other alt feature" and therefore keeps the authentic feel of it.

And maybe have it so the only areas outside of the Fort Francis hub within that board that are allowed to be RPed in are areas that have directly appeared in the Mario series, especially Super Paper Mario, instead of nowhere outside.

NO! Nametags are good! If you use them all over the forum you should be able to use them in Fort Francis! And besides, I wouldn't be Shadoo anymore! D: At least not until two weeks... Shifty

And I agree with the second part. It would be more organized if it were like that.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:41 am   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:

Well, if someone wants to waste 15 coins on a character your able to use in there, why not let them? We won't realy be affected.

And for that, you can just some topic wheres theres technology that allows you to go anywhere via virtual simulation.
Ornaments    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:51 am   Reply with quote

When it says roleplay as [you tag], would that mean I roleplay as Yoshi, or my real life self?
PSI and more    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:50 am   Reply with quote

Fancy Yoshi wrote:
When it says roleplay as [you tag], would that mean I roleplay as Yoshi, or my real life self?
As your username, so in your case, you would roleplay as Yoshi.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback