digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Removing the pressure sensitivy option for graphics tablet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Currently, I use the Wacom Bamboo One Tablet which, when used with Vista (I know, I know, shut up) affects the brush width, etc. depending on how much pressure is placed on the tablet.
Although this is a neat feature, I don't want it.

I have found that holding on of the buttins on the pen can have the same affect, although it is hard to hold the button AND draw. Is there a more permanent way to disable it?

Before some smug-ass comes along, yes, I have checked Google, their website and all the 'user-friendly' applications it installed on my computer.

EDIT: Vid has suggested that I look at the software I use, which in my case is Paint.NET. If anyone knows where I could find the setting on that, that would be great too.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

HP: 93 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:20 am   Reply with quote

Elzilcho wrote:
I have found that holding on of the buttins on the pen can have the same affect, although it is hard to hold the button AND draw. Is there a more permanent way to disable it?

Tape down the button?

Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:30 pm   Reply with quote

Well, taping it down works somewhat well, although the pressure it senses when I first touch the tablet is 'remembered'. So, it offers a neat line, but the width changes each time I put the pen off/on.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support