digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Megaton Arena [Character Registration]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:34 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
I'm gonna enter Alexander here. He has no real picture, per say, except for his Eidolon form, and using that is practically godmoddish if you discount the speed of it((A snail moves about 20 times faster than Eidolon Alexander))

But, I'll go ahead and try filling out the form.

Name: Alexander
Fighter Name: Alexander
Species: Human
Picture:
Knight Form((During organized combat)):
I used an RO database character generator, but you kinda get the idea. He also has his Holy Sword with him, and that's a broadsword with a gold hilt, on which there are four white crystals. The blade is covered in a holy aura, so you really don't see anything.
Regular Form((During non-combat times and ambushes)):
. He uses his revolver as well as his gun in this form, becoming somewhat deadlier. I love how I'm using the avatars of my Lord Knight and Gunslinger.
Entrance: Being an Eidolon can get really, really boring at times (Especially if the world isn't at war). Alexander was simply drifting in and out of the various dimensions before he found this arena. Intrigued, he decided to enter, placing a cap on his power in order to disguise himself.

Set 1
-HP = 15
-SP = 5
Set 2
-Attack =1
-Defense =1
-M-Attack =1
-M-Defense = 0
Set 3
-Accuracy = 5
-Agility = 5

Sword Attacks:
Slash/Lunge/Smash: Your typical run-of-the-mill attack, with a few differences. Slash strikes the enemy with the edge of the blade, lunge with the tip, and smash with the flat edge of the blade.
Sacred Strike: 1 SP, inflicts 175% damage to target once.
Sacred Flurry: 2 SP, inflicts 150% damage to target twice.
Seraphic Blade: 3 SP, 50% current HP.Alexander jumps into the air, gains four angelic wings, and dives down upon the enemy, striking them with a blade at the last second.
Divine Judgment: 100% SP, 90% current HP. Alexander grows eight angelic wings, and from each, beams appear, flying directly towards the enemy, and through him. Incredibly powerful and damaging to both the user and the opponent.

Mind if Joy teams with him?

Also, I re-did her stats attacks and other stuff to fit what Deucey wants.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Joy

Entrance (Background?): She always wanted to rid the world of Necromancers. That was a given. Then she met Alexander, and her life changed. Now she often follows him around, and while doing so, found the arena. She thought she would get a chance to kill more Necromancers, so she decided to join.

Stats:
>Set 1:
>>HP: 10
>>SP: 10

>Set 2:
>>Attack: 1
>>Defense: 1
>>M-Attack: 1
>>M-Defense: 0

>Set 3:
>>Accuracy: 5
>>Agility: 5

Types of Attacks:
>Gun Attacks:
>>Bullet: This simply fires a basic bullet at a chosen target.
>>Deadlead (Req 1 SP): This makes the bullet twice as heavy, and twice as deadly. Deals 2x Damage to Chosen Target.
>>Chipper (Req 2 SP, Lv. 3): This makes the bullet half as heavy, and gives it the "Shatter" ability, hitting every target on the field at half the usual damage. Deals 0.5x Damage to Each Enemy.
>>Null-Space (Req 3 SP, Lv. 5): This fires a bullet of a special material that bypasses any/all defense boosts acquired by the enemy. It also nullifies any/all other boosts the enemy may have.
>>Crash (Req 5 SP, Lv. 10): This fires a bullet that blows up. It deals an automatic (See Below*) HP damage to all enemies on the field. Joy takes three-fourths the damage dealt.

>Close Combat Attacks:
>>Punch: This is a basic punch to the mid-section.
>>Bullet Punch (Req 2 SP, Lv. 3): Joy punches a target until action command is missed (See Below**) times.
>>Whirlwind (Req 5 SP, Lv. 7): Joy spins fast enough to nearly equal a Tornado and blows the enemies high into the sky. The resulting fall deals (See Below***) damage to all enemies caught in Whirlwind.

>Other Options
>>Defend: Joy skips her turn, and gains a 1 point defense boost.
>>Wait: Joy skips her turn.
>>Encourage (Req Partner): Joy skips her turn, and gives her partner a free turn.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*: The equation for damage is...
Code:
[(Joy's Att*Lv.)-(Enemies' Lv.)]

**: The equation for # of times the move hits is...
Code:
[roll=5]

The equation for damage is...
Code:
[(Joy's Att)-(Enemies' Def)]

***: The equation for damage is...
Code:
[Joy's Att*2]

Would the Avatar I use for her function as a picture Deucey?
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm   Reply with quote

Sure, Alexander can be her partner and stuff.
The Town of Lix    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
k...

Also...

Since when did you get a namechange and a new totally awesome yet creepy avatar?

EDIT (for Deucey Dee):

Do I need to give her a "fighter's title"? If so, then Weaponsbane. Otherwise, she won't have a title. Besides, if this is related to PM, then since she is on a team, shouldn't THEY be called something?

Also...

<See Avatar. That's a Good Description of Her Appearance.

Last edited by Die4Less on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 pm   Reply with quote

It's been about four or five days now, I think.
The Town of Lix    
V1d30 G@m3 N3rr'd
Deucey Dee

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

Die4Less wrote:
Would the Avatar I use for her function as a picture Deucey?

Yeah, it would.

Bartz Klauser wrote:

Well, okay. But, partners are only allowed in multi-fights or team matches.

Alright, give me a moment to register everybody here.

Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

Repu works alone. But he's ok with partners... but he wouldn't recomend it.
Alchemy slam.    
V1d30 G@m3 N3rr'd
Deucey Dee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

Questions! Please answer them, as they are essential to sign-up.

RaveRaze:
Questions Answered

Yamada Hanataro:
Questions Answered

Super Crimson Paradox:
Questions Answered

Die4Less:
Questions Answered

Last edited by Deucey Dee on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 5 times in total

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, Let me edit the gun attacks into the profile. But Gun Attacks are solely for his Normal Form. Sword Attacks are for both, though he uses his gun more with his Normal Form.

And lemme ask you a question, can we get stat changes throughout the whole deal?
The Town of Lix    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:21 pm   Reply with quote

1. He followed a hollow there.
2. Not really, as that's basically what bankai and hollow do.
3. no. If he calls it anything else, it loses it's strength.
Alchemy slam.    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

Repurika Ichigo wrote:
2. Not really, as that's basically what bankai and hollow do.
Look, I don't have Alexander go full-out Eidolon, since I know that makes average, day-to-day godmodding look like A-B-C. At least place basic caps on his power, and explain them decently. They can still increase his power, just not exponentially.
The Town of Lix    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 pm   Reply with quote

Fine uh???...I guess bankai could increase only Speed and strength. Holow Defense.
Alchemy slam.    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:19 pm   Reply with quote

Repurika Ichigo wrote:
Fine uh???...I guess bankai could increase only Speed and strength. Holow Defense.

Here, Yamada.

View my post for Joy and her attacks/stats, and other stuff, and copy that. Put in Repu's attacks and Stats and stuff in place of Joy's attacks and stats.

This will eliminate most GodModding.
Die4Less Corp.    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:21 am   Reply with quote

He used magic LSD which teleported him to the arena while he was halucinating
Choco's    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Repurika Ichigo

Entrance (Background?): Repu could see souls for as long as he's remembered. He has encountered a series of events that has changed his Destiny for the best. He is currently a soul reaper. He wandered into the arena tracking down a menos grande. also: Before the battle begins this is his entrance music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvZ33psSH6Y

Stats:
>Set 1:
>>HP: 10
>>SP: 10

>Set 2:
>>Attack: 1
>>Defense: 1
>>M-Attack: 1
>>M-Defense: 0

>Set 3:
>>Accuracy: 5
>>Agility: 5

Types of Attacks:
>Long range:
>>Getsuga Tensho: He slashes at the air releasing spirit energy, making a lethal combo. This is usualy fast and one of his only long ranged attack.
>>Helichopper: (normal for only) Repu grabs his zanpakuto from the raggs hanging off it's hilt, and uses it to spin it. My doing this he can throw it like a lance, then pull it back to himself.

>Close Combat Attacks:
>>Punch: Having always been picked on because of the color of his hair, He's developed quite a punch. It's not really his style, but effective in tight situations.
>>Slash: No explenation needed.
>>Stab Storm: Repu lunges forward using spirit energy to increase speend going into a combo of stabs.
>>Kick: It's a strong normal kick.

>Other Options
>>Bankai: He uses this technique as an ace in the deck. He Gains an amazing increase in Power, Speed, and agility. His appearence changes and so does his Zanpakuto.
>>Flash step: It's like teleportation, only it's raw speed. He can use it to attack or dodge.
>>Hollow: This usually happens when he's either dying, losing or by will. If he does it by will he must first be in Bankai form. He does this by putting his hand over his face then moving it away. Then his hollow mask appears and he's ready for battle again.
>>Reishi: Repu can regain more mp for attacks, by gathering some reishi.
>>Spirit energy: He builds up his spirit energy to give himself a biist in Mp. This can also be used to amplify the power of getsuga tensho.

Last edited by Kurosaki Ichigo on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alchemy slam.    
V1d30 G@m3 N3rr'd
Deucey Dee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:17 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, better. But...

Hollow will need more description. What effect does it have? "Ready for battle" gives the impression he recovers and regains strength, which doesn't seem like Hollow.

Plus, Bankai is more acceptable, but it will be a temporary tranformation, and you cannot have it until you've reached a certain level. Also, Reishi would need to be an item. Finally, Spirit Energy and Bankai seem too identical.

You'll need to put a little more work into it before it's ready.

Oh, and RaveRaze: What's LSD?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play