digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Interesting discovery I made

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> MS Paint Adventurers
Silver~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:49 pm   Reply with quote

So I decided to look at some old parts of problems sleuth for the heck of it, and I noticed something rather interesting.

First, look at the statistics of Sepulchritude here, it says it requires a certain number of ELF TEARS, WEASEL SNOT, PIG SLOP, and PIE FILLING to be done, coincidently enough, look at the amounts PS has right now.

But that's only the first thing I noticed, the second is more interesting. I happened to notice something that it is reccommended that PS have 2 items for the Plight of the Four Kingdoms, The BOTTLE OF SQUID PRO QUO and the TECTRIX OF ARBITOR. PS has recently obtained the BOTTLE OF SQUID PRO QUO, and the TECTRIX OF ARBITOR is hidden somewhere in either PS's or PI's inventory, as both PS and PI have had it at one point. Unfortunately, both PS's Current Inventory and PI's Current Inventory don't show it, meaning it could possibly be hidden, like AD's JIPOTLE PEPPER being hidden the whole time until the 5-ALARM-HOT-SAUCE part . If either of them don't have it in the end, then the WEASEL KING will bestow it upon PS for this last attack, as he is the one who gives it to them on both occasions, even without summoning like with PI.

Anyways, discuss.
Shiggy's Stuff    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:22 pm   Reply with quote

Is it bad that the second I read PS's elf tears/wesel snot ect numbers, I knew that he was nearly ready for his ultimate attack meaning that I actually remembered the requirements subconciously? D:
Junk shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:23 pm   Reply with quote

What the hell?
This topic is old, yet it was the first on the Your Groups list before I posted in it? D:
I didn't even get the necropost warning. D:
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups