digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Accounts types to be added

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:34 am   Reply with quote

Seeing as there is demand for at least 3 account types, it only makes sense to condense this into one topic. Here's what we have so far:

Chat:
Xfire

Other:
Photobucket
MapleStory
(censored for lame pun)

Wii Gaming:
Rock Band 2

DS Gaming:
Call of Duty (not sure which)
Age of Empires
Tony Hawk (all)

Feel free to suggest more.
Sigil Securities    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

Or better yet, add a feature that allows us to put in our own accounts to whatever site, it'd be more convenient.
Some store that sells shit    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
Or better yet, add a feature that allows us to put in our own accounts to whatever site, it'd be more convenient.

Thats what I said on the other topic! )x Nobody listens to me! Ever! )x
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

Whirled.

Thats about it.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:11 pm   Reply with quote

For DS and Wii, that would work. Otherwise, not really. Just create a DS profile and a Wii profile, and you can list whatever games you have, and your friend code.
The Town of Lix    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

I think we just need to be able to put whatever the heck we want for accounts. I mean, I want Guild Wars up, and Pokemon D/P to be separate, and it would be a lot more convenient for everyone if we could just do it ourselves.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Vaati wrote:
Whirled.

Thats about it.

That`s what I censored for lame pun. You didn`t hear my talk about it, I guess.
Also, if you put up your own account info people might have trouble finding it due to differences in the way some people spell. (don`t question, just accept)
Sigil Securities    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
I think we just need to be able to put whatever the heck we want for accounts. I mean, I want Guild Wars up, and Pokemon D/P to be separate, and it would be a lot more convenient for everyone if we could just do it ourselves.
But it would create a large number of problems, highly due to spelling and the eventual amount of space it would take. It would write a lot of various accounts.

Or here's an alternative. If there's a group designated to a specific game with multiplayer, the group creator can choose to create an "Account" for the group. This only affects members of the group, and they can name it as they will. For example, Black Yoshi, could choose to create a Guild Wars tab for all Guild Wars group members.

Of course, it would have to be passed by mods to prevent spammy accounts in profiles and the like.
The Town of Lix    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 pm   Reply with quote

I hate the groups idea. It simply wouldn't work. Now, if we only used the Accounts function on the top bar for official ones set in by Francis (Or abolished it altogether, it's rarely used anyways), then we wouldn't have to worry about spelling mistakes creating unnecessary spam.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:05 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
THIS!!!

But also for any game.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 am   Reply with quote

Yaranaikachu wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
But it would create a large number of problems, highly due to spelling and the eventual amount of space it would take. It would write a lot of various accounts.

Or here's an alternative. If there's a group designated to a specific game with multiplayer, the group creator can choose to create an "Account" for the group. This only affects members of the group, and they can name it as they will. For example, Black Yoshi, could choose to create a Guild Wars tab for all Guild Wars group members.

Of course, it would have to be passed by mods to prevent spammy accounts in profiles and the like.

Actually pretty good idea. nice one.
Sigil Securities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback