digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Posts Not Registering As Read

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:13 pm   Reply with quote

Since some time earlier today, a lot of the threads I check don't register as 'read' after I view and leave them. Being the OCD-ridden person I am, I like to have those little green new post markers clear often enough without having to click 'Mark all posts as read' every few minutes. I don't know... is it my browser? I'm using Firefox right now. Though I haven't really experienced this before... I know it's not a horrible emergency, but I'm wondering what's going on. xD
Dimension D    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:17 pm   Reply with quote

Digibutter DEFIANTLY needs that thing where you just click the green arrow once or twice and it'll go away. I've been on about two forums with that feature, and it is a VARY nice time saver! [/watchesfrancisignorethis]
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, yeah, Firefox does that to me quite a bit. Don't worry.
The Town of Lix    
vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:42 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:
Digibutter DEFIANTLY needs that thing where you just click the green arrow once or twice and it'll go away. I've been on about two forums with that feature, and it is a VARY nice time saver! [/watchesfrancisignorethis]

inb4iignorethis
Owait
Epic'ly Random    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:09 am   Reply with quote

Yeah, I usually get something similar to this.

'Cept posts I've already marked as read become unmarked, and when I markt hem as read, posts in another forum become marked as unread. I simply fix it by marking all forums read, but it kinda makes keeping track of posts a little hard.

It doesn't happen often for me, and it's really only a minor inconvinience. Just click "mark topics in this forum as read" if none of them are important enough for you to read. And if that doesn't work, mark all forums as read. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:15 am   Reply with quote

This only seems to happen to me once in a while in most places, but it always happens in Groups and Blogs. I've got a bit of OCD when it comes to the green arrows as well and I'd like to see it fixed.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support