digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Sites rembering info issue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:39 am   Reply with quote

For some reason, No matter if I click remember me on sites, it won't remember my log in info. So is this an issue with cookies or what? I have firefox.
TWEWY Pins    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 pm   Reply with quote

It could be an issue with your cookies$ Try checking to see if they are on, and if worse comes to worse, uninstall and re-download the browser, I guess$
A Bucket of Stuff    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:56 pm   Reply with quote

Hoggmeiser wrote:
It could be an issue with your cookies$ Try checking to see if they are on, and if worse comes to worse, uninstall and re-download the browser, I guess$
I checked the cookies already.
Nut this issue is the least of my worries. I'm trying to wipe out the hard drive cause the computer KEEPS shutting off and wont run stuff. But It shuts off before I can wipe it out D:L
TWEWY Pins    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

If it's usernames, I've got to type the username in first, then my password appears. Maybe that's the case?
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support