digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Popple : Flame

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup

Guilty or Not?
Guilty
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not Guilty
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Meow Mod
Frozen

HP: 0 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:35 pm   Reply with quote

Defendant: Popple
Evidence: http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?p=1493252#1493252
Reason: Flame

See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 pm   Reply with quote

Bullshit and *crag* you.

I told him that thr first *crag* day he came here and he still hasn't changed.

He's an arrogant dick.

If you *crag* don't like the truth then *crag* ignore it like the *crag* slags you are.

Don't *crag* punish me just because you don't want to hear it.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 pm   Reply with quote

Popple's just telling it like it is.
Paradeem 8    
Super Mario
† Awake and Alive †
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:14 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Bullshit and *crag* you.

He's an arrogant dick.

If you *crag* don't like the truth then *crag* ignore it like the *crag* slags you are.

I AM NOT NEW! I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE YEARS, JUST NOT ONLINE ALL THE TIME!!! WHAT KIND OF COCKY BULLSHIT IS THAT YOU DUMB *CRAG*? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO INSULT PEOPLE JUSST TO LOOK BETTER? I VOTE GUILTY ON HIS ASS.

i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, so you're not new by your terms. That really doesn't qualify for anything. You're still new by post and visiting terms. How old you are on the site doesn't really have anything to do with it. Insulting people isn't going to help your case, either. All of your sentences pertaining this case are plain ridiculous on how you present it. Keep a calm attitude and present your evidence without bias. But anyways, Popple wasn't doing it just to make himself look better. Before saying such things, have information to back up your claims. Explain.
Popple was simply explaining what your wrongdoings were in the topic. Although a bit rude, he explained that you were being very arrogant through your posts in your topic, and you were. It contains minor traces of flame, but such minor infractions should not deserve a strike. This has already been said in the New Flame Guidelines sticky in Off-Topic. Honestly, Super Mario. Instead of seeing negativity and mark it down as flame, consider what he is saying first and judge if the case is serious enough to bring a strike to it.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Super Mario
† Awake and Alive †
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

Vid Inferno wrote:
Okay, so you're not new by your terms. That really doesn't qualify for anything. You're still new by post and visiting terms. How old you are on the site doesn't really have anything to do with it. Insulting people isn't going to help your case, either. All of your sentences pertaining this case are plain ridiculous on how you present it. Keep a calm attitude and present your evidence without bias. But anyways, Popple wasn't doing it just to make himself look better. Before saying such things, have information to back up your claims. Explain.
Popple was simply explaining what your wrongdoings were in the topic. Although a bit rude, he explained that you were being very arrogant through your posts in your topic, and you were. It contains minor traces of flame, but such minor infractions should not deserve a strike. This has already been said in the New Flame Guidelines sticky in Off-Topic. Honestly, Super Mario. Instead of seeing negativity and mark it down as flame, consider what he is saying first and judge if the case is serious enough to bring a strike to it.
Actually, i talk to my brother about, he seems to know what is strikable, and nonstrikable. I'm not there yet.

PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

Frozen_Four_USA wrote:
he seems to know what is strikable, and nonstrikable. I'm not there yet.
Then please do not report posts based on blind assumption.
Console Merchandise    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 pm   Reply with quote

You know if you have some sort of anger issues then this place is not for you.
Just FYI.
Baby Shop    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

Frozen_Four_USA wrote:
Popple wrote:
Bullshit and *crag* you.

He's an arrogant dick.

I AM NOT NEW! I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE YEARS, JUST NOT ONLINE ALL THE TIME!!! WHAT KIND OF COCKY BULLSHIT IS THAT YOU DUMB *CRAG*? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO INSULT PEOPLE JUSST TO LOOK BETTER? I VOTE GUILTY ON HIS ASS.
Woah, woah. I said tell them CALMLY what your statement would be, NOT caps locking it. Just an FYI, don't type in caps. It will make you look like an idiot.

And, I reported this, not SM.
The BroBot Market    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup