digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

my wii is freaking out, Broken?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

i got on my wii to play super paper mario, i turned it on. i pressed a button. the wii mote conected as wii mote 2. so i got the otherone, but it conected as 3 (?) so i reseced them. they just conected in opeset order. so to pulled the power cord and put it back in. then i started it up. they wont connect at all now, no matter how many times i push the red buttons and in diffrent order. my mom is a horrable parent and only let my try for 5 min (?) cause its good for me (?) i tryed agiain, still no. its not on warrenty. am i screwed? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
TWEWY Pins    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:46 pm   Reply with quote

My friend had the same problem... He called Nintendo tech support and it got fixed in about 5 minutes.

I suggest you do the same.
Fiberglass World    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:51 pm   Reply with quote

I'm going to try to connect the wiimote again soon=p going to the mall quickly.
TWEWY Pins    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:59 pm   Reply with quote

I had the same problem a few days ago, just unplug the Wii from the power source, plug it back in, sync up the remotes, it should work.
The Little Shop of Hario    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:23 pm   Reply with quote

Hario wrote:
I had the same problem a few days ago, just unplug the Wii from the power source, plug it back in, sync up the remotes, it should work.

He tried that. How many wiimotes do you have?
NON BANNER    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

You might have to reset the remotes by opening the back cover of the remote, and opening the memory card plastic thing. Then you press and hold the little button on the controller and then on the wii for only one wiimote. Then repeat for others.
Hope that helps.
Troopa's Treats    
*Facescreen*
Vbzobs

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:11 pm   Reply with quote

I bet you all a million dollars he forgot to sync the Wiimotes after he unplugged the Wii.
vBay    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:08 pm   Reply with quote

vbzobs wrote:
I bet you all a million dollars he forgot to sync the Wiimotes after he unplugged the Wii.

Hand over a million dollars.

It happens to me sometimes, while I'm playing a game. So it's not an unplugging issue. >.>
Fiberglass World    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support