digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Developer Team

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:30 am   Reply with quote

I was thinking that, since Francis doesn't have time to work on new features at the moment, a developer team could be set up, where a group of members work on features for the site. That way, the only thing Francis has to do is install them - I believe easymod would make this even faster.

Your thoughts?
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:32 am   Reply with quote

hmm maybe this would finally be time for SSS to shine and show digi what he can do.
Support'd. though of course, i want to hear Francis' thought on this.
Baby Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:01 pm   Reply with quote

It'd have to be a very elite group of members who know what they're doing though, unless we want it to be another unused feature of the site.

Either way, if Francis is okay with it, I'll support it. It's his site after all.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback