digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Bizlympics
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:27 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome one and all to the Bizlympics. The Bizlympics tests your intelligence, how geeky and how nerry you can be. It also tests trust and other skills.

Different types of medals can be won. Hi-Technical medals can only be won in Hi-Technical challenges. The Hi-Technical medal is for 1st place and there are no other medals. Hi-Technical challenges involve using features around the site to help you win the medal. Different challenges may come along at times that might be easy for you at some times, but hard at others. Also to win a medal, one must “act” out the nerr/bizness, at times throughout the competition to earn any Hi-Technical medals.

The Gold, Silver and Bronze medals can be won in the regular events. In the regular events, there are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. These events are involve video games and the such.

Here is a quick reference to how many points a medal is equal to.

Hi-Technical Medal = 5points
Gold Medal = 3 points
Silver Medal = 2 points
Bronze Medal = 1 point

Activities in any type of event may last from a day to a week or two. Anyone is eligible to play, and it costs 10 coins to enter. The person who has the most points receives a 1000 Wii Points (I used the other 1000 a long time ago D: ) . The person who has the most Hi-Technical medals will receive the money collected before the games. If you have the most points and the most Hi-Technical medals, then you will win both.

New event updates will be posted in this thread so please be aware of this thread.

Sometimes you will have to team up with another person for an event and sometimes they soon might be your enemy. Keep all eyes open and fight for the win!

Post here if you’d like to join the tournament and you'll need to pay ten coins. (This money get's added to the pot.)

The games officially begin on Friday so be sure to enter! Also the end date will be on Sunday April 19th and if you feel that the date should be moved to a later date, then feel free to say.

Contestants:

Fat Tuper
Vid Inferno
Anti-Guy
Warlord_Mike
vdogam3r
Sho Minamimoto
Jr. Troopa
Carpaccio
Lord Vaati

Last edited by Admiral Bobbery on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Troopa's Treats    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

I WANNA JOIN!!! Very Happy

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

I'm joining this for sure. Sign me up.
Anti-Francis Mart    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:43 pm   Reply with quote

...Sure, sign me up, I'm fine with that...
...lulz, I'm gonna lose...
~White Shy Guy

Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:59 pm   Reply with quote

Done and done. Smile

vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:25 am   Reply with quote

¡I'm in, for sure!
Epic'ly Random    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:57 pm   Reply with quote

Warlord_Mike and vdogam3r you still need to pay to actually enter.

By the way, if you haven't registered for the games, then do so today, because they start tomorrow. Very Happy
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Troopa's Treats    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:28 pm   Reply with quote

Oh. Sorry... ^^;

Donate, right?

Click here for 500 coins!
Sho Minamimoto
Burning Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:32 am   Reply with quote

*Signs Up*
FREE COINS    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:21 am   Reply with quote

Alrighty, folks.

Here's our contestants:

Fat Tuper
Vid Inferno
Anti-Guy
Warlord_Mike
vdogam3r
Sho Minamimoto

Feel free to join anytime, but you'll be at a disadvantage because of the lack of events you can participate in.

Anyways....let the games BEGIN!

Hi-Technical Event #1:

Butterfly Duel

You must create a starter butterfly or buy a butterfly at a shop. It can be called anything . You may name the attacks (there can only be 4) and you can choose how much each attack does. Though the total number of damage (all 4 attacks added together), can’t be higher than 20. (eg. Attack 1: 5 damage, Attack 2: 3 damage, Attack 4: 2 damage, Attack 4: 8 damage) The maximum one attack can be is 9. You start out with 15 HP for the starter butterfly at level 1. (Be sure to post your butterfly in the Digital Butterflies forum to let everyone see how your butterfly looks like).

Initiate Battle:

To initiate a battle with someone, post in the Star Carnival forum. This would be an example title: Jr. Troopa Challenges Francis. Francis would then have to post in the topic saying that he accepts my challenge. I would then change the title to Jr. Troopa vs. Francis.

Here’s how to begin:

First the challenger get’s to roll a two sided dice. The number 1 is yourself and the number 2 is your opponent. If it lands on 1, you can attack first. If it lands on 2, then your opponent get’s to attack you.

What comes next:

So you need to attack an opponent. The person who goes first needs to roll one dice, four sided dice (for four different attacks). What ever number you get, is the amount of damage you do to the other person.

Then it will become the other person’s turn and you keep going on until one person looses. The person who lost, has to admit defeat to let us know when they are done with the battle.

All new health stats should be posted during every dice roll. Attack names/ amount of damage they can do should also be posted in the first posts (the challenger has to include stats) and the first post of the opponent has to include the stats if they agree to fight.

When you win a match, the amount of damage dealt equals the number of exp you earn. If you lost the battle, take the amount of damage you dealt and divide it by 2. When you get to 50 exp, 3HP is added to your max hp and the damage of one attack of your choice is increased by 2. Your level increases by 1. Max cap also increases by 1.

You may also change the amount of damage you do between battles.

Regular Event #1:

Super Smash Bros. Tournament:

We will have to play a best out of three, 3-minute battles, with default items. Since there are only 6 competitors, I'll participate and it will make it 7, but then we'll need some random person to join. D: http://digibutter.nerr.biz/tournament.php?action=view&t=132

Good Luck!

Last edited by Admiral Bobbery on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Troopa's Treats    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:11 am   Reply with quote

Gah! I cannae find any stores that have butterflies for purchase! Embarassed

Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:13 am   Reply with quote

I guess since there aren't any, you could use google and search for a butterfly you like or create your own butterfly.
Troopa's Treats    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:14 am   Reply with quote

Well, since I am teh sukz when it comes to art, I'll just swipe one from a random site. Razz

EDIT: Quick question: does the background have to be blank, or no?

Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:07 pm   Reply with quote

The background doesn't have to be blank.
Troopa's Treats    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:11 pm   Reply with quote

I'd like to sell a butterfly.

How would I go about doing this?
Paradeem 8    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments