digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

So there's a 99.9% chance I'm getting a PSP for my birthday.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

btw birthday's on friday

Unforunately, due to the cost, it'll be my only present. Which means I won't have any games to play on it until I get presents/money from my relatives, which might not be for a good week or so.

kinda sucks i hate bein' poor i should get a job i'll be 15 good enough rite ): (Well, actually, I could make $17 dollars a week helping my mom clean up her work building on Saturdays or something, but I despise cleaning so very much.)

ON TO THE GOOD NEWS

I'm having chocolate cake, my birthday is the start of Spring Break, and we get to go to the local buffet place that's totally awesome.

yeah
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

ASDFASDFSOMEONEREMINDSMEABOUTHOWIAMSTILLREALLYYOUNGWHENCOMPAREDTOOTHERSINMYGRADUATINGYEAR.

Uh, anyways, good job. I myself got a PSP-1000, used, for about a hundred dollars cheaper than the regular PSP, so I could bother importing Dissidia and the soundtrack.

But that sounds totally awesome, either way.
The Town of Lix    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 pm   Reply with quote

your lucky. well hope you can get more monies soon.
if thats offensive, sorry : (
also, the chocolate cake is a lie have fun at the local buffet.
Baby Shop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

oh can it. my parents got laid off so i get no money. also they spend 100 bucks on my birthday almost every time.
Sorry to be a jerk.
TWEWY Pins    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

We usually only spend around $100, too. A PSP (around here, anyways) costs around, oh, $120 to $130. That's why it's the only thing I'm getting. I'm not trying to complain about that it's the only thing I'm getting, I'm just saying that it'll suck having it stare at me and I won't be able to do anything with it for a while. Sorry to be a whiner lulz. ):

Anyways, I know what you mean with the whole "laid off" thing. My parents still have their jobs, but there's been a lot of "stuff" going on lately, so we really don't have a lot of cha-ching left over.

recessions ain't cool yo
~The Shop with Stuff~    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
(Well, actually, I could make $17 dollars a week helping my mom clean up her work building on Saturdays or something, but I despise cleaning so very much.)
you should totally do this

'cuz in like, 3 weeks you'd have enough to buy the box set of prinny

which is one of the best PSP games evar

Anywho, happy early birthday Tayl~ 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

OOH OOH TECHNICALLY IF IT COMES WITH A MEMORY CARD (I'M NOT SURE LOL I BOUGHT MINE USED) YOU CAN DOWNLOAD DEMOES SO IT WON'T JUST BE STARIN AT U.
Lapin Angelique    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

bobz wrote:
Tayl wrote:
(Well, actually, I could make $17 dollars a week helping my mom clean up her work building on Saturdays or something, but I despise cleaning so very much.)
you should totally do this

'cuz in like, 3 weeks you'd have enough to buy the box set of prinny

which is one of the best PSP games evar

Anywho, happy early birthday Tayl~ 3:|════׀

Pretty much the only reason I really wanted a PSP was to get Prinny. And the portable version of Disgaea 2 that I heard is coming out in the fuuuuuuutruuuuure. Plus, I figured it was about time I get a not-Nintendo system.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:44 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
We usually only spend around $100, too. A PSP (around here, anyways) costs around, oh, $120 to $130. That's why it's the only thing I'm getting. I'm not trying to complain about that it's the only thing I'm getting, I'm just saying that it'll suck having it stare at me and I won't be able to do anything with it for a while. Sorry to be a whiner lulz. ):

Anyways, I know what you mean with the whole "laid off" thing. My parents still have their jobs, but there's been a lot of "stuff" going on lately, so we really don't have a lot of cha-ching left over.

recessions ain't cool yo
Oh ok. Cool. If I were a normal person, intead I would have been ranting about the children in africa.

I hate it when people do that. Yes, it's sad for them, but we got our lives, Why should we be living in someone elses lives? Yes it's sad and we need to do somthing, but live your life, not dwell in the shadows of someone elses.

Sorry about that rant awesome
TWEWY Pins    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:00 am   Reply with quote

'K GOT A PSP

It came with Ratchet & Clank, so I won't be game-less.

Also, my mom said that she was able to spend a little more because I wasn't having a par-tay.

huzzah

Then, hopefully if I get enough birthday monies~, I can buy Prinny.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:02 am   Reply with quote

Congrats Tayl. We'll steal the monies and bring them to you on your birthday. Wink Happy Birthday!
Troopa's Treats    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 am   Reply with quote

Sniffle...I'm so proud. Already going off into the world of monies~-stealing... ;u;
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger