digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

? (lol oress plot)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:24 pm   Reply with quote

"All right, here we are."

The group from Umbra's Mansion would end up here. It was an odd location, but pretty neat nonetheless.

It looked like a bustling, colorful city, filled with lots of people. Except very few of them were actually people...seemed like there were species from all over Entirety. They all shared one thing in common, however; they all seemed to be colorless outlines. Same thing went for Stan, who was no longer glowing a pretty red color.

Stan apparently wasn't strangling Shan and Ciess anymore.

"This place seems oddly familiar."

"Hm, doesn't it? I have the nagging feeling I've been here before."

"I actually have been here before, lulz." :3

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's get the show on the road, already." Stan started walking (or whatever, blobs don't walk) off. Ciess, Shan, and Bunny followed, so that probably means you should, too.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:30 pm   Reply with quote

If Ignis' Tinted Spectacles were still in Gilgamesh's possession, anyone paying attention to them would notice a glimmer of purple energy flickering across the lenses. They obviously weren't just any normal super-evil entity's fashion accessory... it almost seemed like they were watching. How creepy.
The Domain of Secrets    
top minion tails
Big Joe

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:34 pm   Reply with quote

*Big joe, who was kinda lost, followed*
Megatropolis    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:58 pm   Reply with quote

"I suggest you guys pay attention to the surrounding areas, since you might be hanging out here for a while." Stan mentioned.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
top minion tails
Big Joe

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:46 pm   Reply with quote

*Big joe began to look around*
Megatropolis    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

The Air Marshal was shocked to see the table he was eating at was gone;But he was delighted to see Big Joe. He walked over to Joe. "Oh, there you are, m'boy, Joe! Let's keep together with the rest of the others. They'll keep us out of trouble."
Hell    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:05 pm   Reply with quote

Stan pulled out a tourist guide hat.

"We're currently on our way to The Big Important Building, where the most important of Us gather to make important decisions. We're currently in the Plaza, where there's plenty of shops, tourist attractions, and people. Well, not necessarily people, but you know what I mean."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

"What's so important about this place, if it's just a mall?" The Air Marshal asked.
Hell    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:19 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, it's where people buy stuff. ...Actually, we don't technically buy things. We don't have money. Or a government. What exists here is solely based upon Our desires. But not yours."

"Hm, what does that remind me of..." :3
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

A glass diamond flew from a display into the Air Marshal's hand, as if he was psychic. Oh course, it was because of the powers his Oress granted him. "Well, I feel content with what I have for once. And my son's here, too."
Hell    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

"This place has a habit of making people pleased. Think about it...right now, you exist outside of Entirety. Outside of everything. Not just out of your world, your galaxy, dimension, universe, reality...you're outside of EVERYONE'S worlds, galaxies, dimensions, universes, and realities! Eight now, you can pretty much consider yourselves as, like, ultimate beings. Until you leave, then everything that's happened here no longer applies. Haha."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Frozenwinters
Aita

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 pm   Reply with quote

"So I can have all the strawberries I want? :D"
The Carmadox Party    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:50 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimate beings...? Perhaps I could have a little bit of fun while I'm here~
bobzearth42's Shop    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:58 pm   Reply with quote

"So I'm almost omnipotent?"
Hell    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, not really. Pretty much the only 'powers' we get are immortality and invincibility. We can't manipulate reality, create things, destroy things...except in the Test Reality. For some reason, we can do anything we'd like with that place.

Some people around here have natural abilities that they had in life that could grant your every wish, so you'd have to ask one of said people for whatever your heart desires. Of course, they don't actually have to listen to you, but it's a nice thought that they would."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play