digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Agency æ - Twice the Espionage, Half the Calories

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Agent of Crime
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

Me and my bestest pal Seiteki (a new member) have decided to put our skills to work and start an assassination/private detection agency.

Assassinations/Attacks - 5 coins plus the price of mushrooms. (So if you want to do ten damage, the total price is 25 coins or 5 coins plus one poison mushroom. If you want to do 100 damage, the price is 200 coins for mushrooms, or 10 poison mushrooms, plus 5 coins service charge.)

Simply send myself or Seiteki a message and the items/funds for items and we'll do the deed. This is totally anonymous: We will not reveal our employer, even under threat of death or cash, unless he or she wants us to. The service charge can be paid afterwards.

You may specify a message you want sent with your attack. If you do not, it will be left blank.

Investigation - 28 coins. Send me a message and I'll use the Magic Lens to investigate the true identity of the user of your choice. This is ideal for people who would otherwise use their lens only once. If you intend to use the lens more than once, I would suggest just buying one. Payment is expected after I have delivered the information, even if the person searched does not have any alts.

Since you're mostly paying for anonymity, I would suggest sending your message privately. However, if you want everyone to know, feel free to post it here.

We are willing to barter for goods or services.

Last edited by Agent of Crime on Mon May 21, 2007 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:52 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, what he said.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market