digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

YESSSSSSSSSS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Disgaea
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:28 pm   Reply with quote

I FINALLY BEAT PRINNY

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

It took me so long because I decided to go back and do all of the stages at all of the times out of boredom. The last time, I went in the order I found easiest, then got to Sir Sweet. I didn't feel like fighting his second form after I died several times, so I just stood there and abused Prinny Bomb. He had one little sliver of HP left, and I decided I wanted to finish him off without Prinny Bomb...bad idea. The second I stop using it, I got fireball'd and explode. I had enough lives to use the same tactic again, thankfully, and I beat him with only 23 Prinnies left (I went into battle with over 800...). Then I watched the credits and ending and stuff, and yeah.

I picked up the Dimension Orb (and the Music Orb, too, but that's not significant to this point of the conversation) along the way, so I'll be going back to get all of the Lucky Dolls (I only have around 70), then I'll go back to Asagi Mode and beat that (I stopped halfway through to go back to the main game because I felt like it).

(:
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups