digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I'M TRIPPIN BALLZ
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic
wat
MeowMixer
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

I did nutmeg. I feel so *crag* up right now. D:
SHOP OF DIMENTIONS    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

Haha
Anime and Image Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:39 pm   Reply with quote

I put nutmeg in my mocha. No joke. Maybe that's why I feel high when I inhale my mocha...
The Town of Lix    
wat
MeowMixer
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:51 pm   Reply with quote

Wikipedia wrote:
In low doses, nutmeg produces no noticeable physiological or neurological response. Large doses of 2g per 1 kg (say, an individual weighing 65 kg (143.3 lbs) would have to consume 130 grams) of body weight or more are dangerous, potentially inducing convulsions, palpitations, nausea, eventual dehydration, and generalized body pain[1] In large amounts it is a reputed to be a strong deliriant. Users report negative and difficult experiences, involving disturbing visual distortions (hallucinations) and in many cases quite severe anxiety and users may feel a sensation of blood rush to the head. Nutmeg contains myristicin, a weak monoamine oxidase inhibitor.
Speculative comparisons between the effects of nutmeg intoxication and MDMA have been made.[2] However, nutmeg contains no amphetamine derivatives nor are any formed in the body from the main chemical components of nutmeg.[3] Use of nutmeg as a recreational drug is unpopular due to its unpleasant taste and its side effects, including dizziness, flushes, dry mouth, accelerated heartbeat, temporary constipation, difficulty in urination, nausea, and panic.
A risk in any large-quantity ingestion of nutmeg is the onset of 'nutmeg poisoning', an acute psychiatric disorder marked by thought disorder, a sense of impending doom/death, and agitation. Some cases have resulted in hospitalization.

<.>
SHOP OF DIMENTIONS    
Bigger_Brother
I_like_Pi
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 0 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

xD, HTML and Javascript pVVn3d u!

MEOW MIXER IS MY HERO!

Ok it's not realy a drug, unless you took the whole bag, and than it's more a poison. When I feal like geting high, I take two of my parenrs Tylenol 3 (with codeine) they never notice!

wat
MeowMixer
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

I_like_Pi wrote:

MEOW MIXER IS MY HERO!

Ok it's not realy a drug, unless you took the whole bag, and than it's more a poison. When I feal like geting high, I take two of my parenrs Tylenol 3 (with codeine) they never notice!
Wikipedia wrote:
Acetaminophen causes three times as many cases of liver failure as all other drugs combined,[7] and is the most common cause of acute liver failure in the United States,[6] [8] accounting for 39% of cases. While it occurs through overdosing[5], even recommended doses especially combined with even small amounts of alcohol, have caused irreversible liver failure. [9][10] The other over-the-counter painkillers, ibuprofen and aspirin, do not cause such problems.

Good luck with that liver transplant.
SHOP OF DIMENTIONS    
Bigger_Brother
I_like_Pi
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 0 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

The doce of acetaminophen is relatively low in tylenol 3 (3 as in class 3, you need a perscription for this one) the main active ingrediant is codeine.

OPIUM PVVNS!

and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

Nutmeg is not worth it. Enjoy your hangover and destroyed organs.

If you want to get high off shit you can find around your house, drink cough syrup. Check the active ingredients first, though -- if you see anything other than dextromethorphan, DO NOT TAKE IT BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU REALLY SICK AND/OR DEAD.
Also, if you're going higher than the second plateau, don't do it the day before you have to do something important, because chances are you won't be up for it.

Don't use inhalants, either. Kills your brain cells really fast.

If you have any questions, go to 420chan.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

I thought they changed all the cough syrups just because of that.

And I'm still looking for a drug that will do something without shitting up some part of me significantly.
The Shop on a Hill    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:44 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
I thought they changed all the cough syrups just because of that.

And I'm still looking for a drug that will do something without shitting up some part of me significantly.
Yeah i dont think that exists
Choco's    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:47 pm   Reply with quote

Well pot isn't as bad if you do it in all the right ways. But I really don't want to be known as a pot head.

And if you do it for a while the effects really do show up. My ex was a pot head, and less than a year later when I saw him last, he looked like he got into some car accident from how shit up he looked.
The Shop on a Hill    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:51 pm   Reply with quote

The easy way is not to do it. IMO I don't see the allure in getting high off anything. The cons far outweigh any pros. Even if you guys are joking, that's just my personal opinion.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:57 pm   Reply with quote

You know, I'd rather be low and healthy than high and on the verge of death.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:

But that's no fun.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
yeah cause if your unhealthy your might die, if your on the verge of death your probably gonna die, its a good thing Drugs dont instantly make your life hell and you dead
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic